JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

green juice vs. toxins/pytonutrient deficiency

Reviewer2329737により Mar 03, 2009 に掲載

I have been a JUST BARLEY drinker since 2000. I-HERB is the cheapest source I have found for it. Green power as I call it satisfies my body for hours espeicially in a food nation that is void of a quick source of green fuel. It helps your immune system fight off disease. (1) teaspoon is all it takes for a good start to the day with your favorite juice.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bright green color proves it just has to be good

Krisinsightにより Mar 06, 2009 に掲載

This blends easily with my Salba seed and water and the color is so brilliantly green that it just has to be good for you.Add a little cherry juice and you have the perfect glass of morning juice.

barley

Reviewer2175573により May 21, 2009 に掲載

Great and cheap product, very satisfied! Been using it in smoothies.. yummy!

Just Barley!

Reviewer2820722により Sep 17, 2009 に掲載

This is a good organic barley grass juice with a good price.

Barleygrass

Reviewer1959352により Sep 28, 2009 に掲載

I've sampled several brands of wheatgrass and barleygrass. Although I think you cannot beat growing your own, this powdered format is excellent, eg. for travel or gaps between growing trays.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good way to up your green intake

Reviewer2986540により Nov 09, 2009 に掲載

I don't have the barley powder by itself; I usually add in about 1 tsp to my freshly pressed green juice in the morning, along with Maca powder and Amazing Grass Green Superfood powder. I feel more energized these days and I do feel healthier. Great price too!

use barley grass

Reviewer1152836により Nov 09, 2009 に掲載

exellent green drink

Very impressed

Reviewer1955311により Mar 01, 2010 に掲載

Extremely well priced good product. I'll be buying this again.

Good For Detox

Reviewer2209125により May 17, 2010 に掲載

It is a very good product with a very light taste, It helps me detox my form with along with my diet, So i am not to sure if it is working 100% of the time.

love it!