JA

¥2,760

¥3,247

のセーブ: ¥487 (15 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • カスタマーの評価

1 つ星
    レビュー | 英語
    日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Good

Reviewer1694950により Feb 20, 2015 に掲載

I haven't been taking this long enough to notice a difference yet.

Fantastic product

elraphaにより Jun 21, 2014 に掲載

since I started taking this products, my skin drastically improved, much clearer and younger. I get complements on my skin all the time. Actually I read the review of another customer saying the same thing and I decided to buy it. It was exactly the same. take 3 times a day teaspoon for this result.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not bad - it dissolves well

5317469612454191512により Apr 21, 2014 に掲載

Taking it for support with my STS - so far no side effects to speak off, and that is great I may post later on after my CT scan about effectiveness.

Energy bomb

Reviewer2033466により Apr 13, 2014 に掲載

Perfect in juice/smoothie! Tastes good, and contains so many good things for my body , perfect before running or other activities.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best way to start your day!

5527988339702384396により Oct 15, 2013 に掲載

I love this product and I have more energy after I started using this. A shot with Kamut is really the best way to start your day! Its refreshing and energizing. I also see a big difference on my skin. Its much cleaner and healthier. Can't say anything negative about this product.

good product,tasty also

sixthdimenにより Sep 28, 2013 に掲載

when i buy this product the price was 18$ now it is 25$ i think that this powder is very good quality but i must say that i think that there is better deal than this based on price.Dont think that 90 g is little it is much more concentreted than powder because it is juice,bottle seems quality and in this product there is 50% alfa 50% kamut.Product is good and tasty so i will gave 4 star but personally i dont recomend this product at this price.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

Reviewer1363836により Aug 03, 2013 に掲載

Good product,great brand

refreshing Drink

4889312855916415448により Jul 15, 2013 に掲載

I am taking this powder with plain water. I need to help the taste a little so I use a packet of Stevia sweetener. I love it this way, I drink it twice a day on an empty stomach. I have more energy, feel better, Look better. I have less of an appetite so I feel lighter and younger. I am sold and will continue to use this product.

It works!

5223830191545683048により Jun 20, 2013 に掲載

Very good for your digestion, and also a very good solution if you don't eat enough vegetables.

Energy

Norwegianにより Apr 24, 2013 に掲載

This one gives you some energy and doesn`t taste so much grass as other Green stuff can do. I mix it with water and it`s the first thing I drink in the morning to wake up the system in a good way. I would follow up with a green tea and some fruits like an apple and a banana. You only use one teaspoon of this product so it lasts a long time.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています