JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Gjøvik, Norway

Reviewer1319384により Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

I have been using Pure Planets Chlorella for about 6 months and I am very satisfied. I start every day by drinking a glass of water with 1 ts Chlorella and 1 ts Kamut Wheat Grass. After about 3 weeks consumption I was surprised to find out that my mercury levels had decreased dramatically (measured by Quantum SCIO). Since this was the only change in my diet and circumstances, I credit it to this coctail!

I love Pure Planet

Jessica87により Apr 20, 2011 に掲載

I mix 1-2 ts in a glass of water every afternoon after work and I can really feel it working, it's a really powerful cleanser and detoxifier. Sometimes I can get a little shaky, so I don't take it in the morning before work. It tastes really awful though, but mixing it with some apple juice helps. Just remember to drink lots of water since Chlorella cleanses your body, if I forget I get an awful headache.

I love it!

Reviewer1585485により May 27, 2011 に掲載

I can only recommen all Organics by Nature, Pure Planet-products. Also this one!

Good Quality

lipslifeにより Apr 14, 2012 に掲載

Use it in my morning drink to swallow my vitamins.

It makes my day 10 times bettter

Reviewer2114804により Sep 29, 2010 に掲載

My first Chlorella and I'm very satisfied! I've got so much energy and I feel great. The size of the bootle is perfect for storage. I'll def recommend this one.

Chlorella ♥

Reviewerfromnorwayにより Oct 23, 2011 に掲載

It don't tastes good, but I mix it with my greens and applejuice/water and drink it every morning. I have used chlorella for 10 days now and I can brand its detox effect. Specially in my stomach. I can recommand this product. I love the service and prices from iHerb.

Super healthy!

eliseluにより Aug 01, 2011 に掲載

Gives energy! Easy to drink. No bad taste! I drink it everyday!

Chlorella, Pure Planet

Reviewer3279661により Apr 08, 2011 に掲載

If you read up on this product you will find it can only enhance your health. Organic by Nature/Pure Planet is a top quality company. Debbie S. (south florida)

Love it!

Reviewer1104586により Apr 06, 2012 に掲載

OK, chlorella doesen't taste great, but when I combine it with maca and spirulina in apple juice, the taste is ok. It in fact tastes better than all other chlorella from other brands I have tried so far, so this one is a keeper. I will continue to buy this from Iherb and mix one teaspoon in apple juice each day. It increases my energy levels if i take it to to tree times per day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A 5 star, but the taste makes it a 3.

Beerbadにより Mar 31, 2012 に掲載

I've taken Chlorella now for 4 months. My food allergies are gone, and i haven't been sick since i started. No flue, no cold. This is my must-have right after i get up and before i go to the gym, before I make a pre-workout shake of hemp protein! Mixed with Spirulina and Kamut/Just Barley and apple juice, or apple and mango juice. The taste isn't so good, but you'll get used to ut.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26