JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

great product from a respectable company

Reviewer1399984により Jun 05, 2009 に掲載

A little sour tasting, but well worth it for the benefits. A whole- food source of vitamin C, especially one that is not corn derived, is like gold for allergic. No binders or fillers in the tablet form either. I hope IHerb continues to carry the Pure Planet line of products. Prompt delivery, too.

Super

Reviewer2975168により Dec 15, 2010 に掲載

The indian gooseberry, Amla, powered by 20% of Spirulina. The combination is undeniably powerful, and the taste is refreshing. I think this is one of Pure Planet's most exciting products.

A Great Source of Natural C

Reviewer1411828により Aug 31, 2009 に掲載

I love this product. It is the best source of natural vitamin C, much more bio-available than C in the form of ascorbic acid.

Amla Rocks, State of California Protects Consumers

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Oct 31, 2014 に掲載

This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. As iHerb product page tells no more details, I will not order more, just to be safe. What a shame! Some FACTS about amla, 2014 October: There is very limited human evidence on Amla at this moment in time, but it appears to be very promising as it could lower blood glucose in both healthy persons and diabetics with a potency similar to the reference drug glibenclamide. Also: If I want Spirulina, I will order it separately (from Havaii), Thank You!! You can find better powders by clicking my user name!!

Great Product!!

Reviewer3064214により Oct 02, 2009 に掲載

I really like this form of Vitamin C and I notice a difference in how I feel and how soft my skin is when I take it. The Amla fruit is an antioxidant with the richest natural source of Vitamin C. I like that it is all natural and has spirulina in it. I drink this with OJ on an empty stomach.

Love it!

LWHealthyeaterにより Apr 30, 2010 に掲載

Great source of Vitamin C and the added spirulina makes it even better.

One of the best--

Reviewer1710561により May 12, 2009 に掲載

You can feel a difference when you take this product-unlike others there is a noticable difference-I am supposing because of the claim that it is alkaline forming.Great Stuff!

No Fireworks - Try Madre-C instead

Reviewer1517756により Nov 10, 2011 に掲載

I have tried the NOW Bio-C with no effect. This one is okay for a natural c, but it takes 1.5 tsp just to get 100% RDA - and only 23 servings per bottle. (The RDA is 70mg.) The BEST and most cost effective natural C on IHerb is Madre-C powder: 45 servings at 525mg (875% RDA) per serving. Do the math... feel the difference.

Nice

Reviewer2875513により Jun 20, 2011 に掲載

Recovered after 2 days instead of 1 week when I had the flu. Strong formula.

from norway

Reviewer1655398により Mar 27, 2011 に掲載

fantastic product,love the price,and powder is so much nicer than pills

商品 1 - 10 の合計 46