JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Gladiator power for YOU.

Reviewer2975168により Nov 21, 2010 に掲載

It's really hard not to recommend this one. It provides energy, stamina and more on. You'll see.. I've been on Best of Greens, Just Barley and Green Kamut for about a year, but it was first when I combined these with Aktivated Barley I went gardening and car polishing all day! Go for it!

Super!!!

Reviewer1173636により Apr 13, 2011 に掲載

Use this daily in my smoothies for more energy!

Super

Reviewer2097399により Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

This goes great in smoothies. Cannot say whether or not this particular product is working wonders, but after I started drinking my green smoothie and eating more nutritious foods, I've become a lot less dizzy and practically never faint anymore. Was bothered a lot with this before. The taste is somewhat nutty, but doesn't taste much.

Great with workout!

SillaVanillaにより Jan 16, 2012 に掲載

I’m really happy with this product. I put one big teaspoon in my morning shake before I work out and I can really feel a difference. It gives me a long lasting and happy energy. I hadn’t worked out in over a month and I went to an advanced spinning class (which I had never been to before) and I didn’t get fatigued, I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time. Recommend this one!

great produkt

Reviewer1931308により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

like it very mutch

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Too early to tell, but feels great so far!

TheHeArtsproutにより May 19, 2011 に掲載

Great brand! Tastes good (a bit milky/nothing)!

Very good

Reviewer1777508により Aug 02, 2011 に掲載

Tastes nice as well

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great price, should come in bigger jars

Reviewer2426203により Aug 05, 2011 に掲載

tastes ok

from norway

Reviewer1655398により Apr 08, 2011 に掲載

i love this product

Aktivated Barley

Reviewer3028041により Aug 24, 2010 に掲載

I take from 1-4 table spoons in my green morning juice to get my stomack started.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15