JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good for active people

Reviewer2033466により Apr 13, 2014 に掲載

I mix this every morning in my green shake.It containes a lot of carbohydrates with low GI which is essential for my body when working out, and after using it almost every day the last year, I woulden`t be without it.

Not convinced

nattfiskにより Jul 09, 2012 に掲載

This product just didn't do the trick for me. Far to expencive to keep on buying, as I didn't notice any big change in my well being after starting to take this.

cant sleep

ling76により Feb 27, 2012 に掲載

I am very sensitive to products that gives engergy. I only took 1/2 teaspoon in the morning, gave me some energy during the day, but could not sleep at all at night. Tried it a few times and the same happend every time. But then again, I react the same way to maca and ginseng.

great produkt

Reviewer1931308により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

like it very mutch

Great with workout!

SillaVanillaにより Jan 16, 2012 に掲載

I’m really happy with this product. I put one big teaspoon in my morning shake before I work out and I can really feel a difference. It gives me a long lasting and happy energy. I hadn’t worked out in over a month and I went to an advanced spinning class (which I had never been to before) and I didn’t get fatigued, I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time. Recommend this one!

good!

Reviewer1502560により Dec 09, 2011 に掲載

this is a good product.

Super

Reviewer2097399により Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

This goes great in smoothies. Cannot say whether or not this particular product is working wonders, but after I started drinking my green smoothie and eating more nutritious foods, I've become a lot less dizzy and practically never faint anymore. Was bothered a lot with this before. The taste is somewhat nutty, but doesn't taste much.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great price, should come in bigger jars

Reviewer2426203により Aug 05, 2011 に掲載

tastes ok

Very good

Reviewer1777508により Aug 02, 2011 に掲載

Tastes nice as well

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Too early to tell, but feels great so far!

TheHeArtsproutにより May 19, 2011 に掲載

Great brand! Tastes good (a bit milky/nothing)!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15