JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Had swollen eye bags when woke up

Reviewer2070836により Apr 22, 2016 に掲載

Tried once for sleep. Still woke in 4-5 hrs & had under eye bags. Hard on liver? I never have under eye swelling.

Doesn't do anything

4716426301182509984により Jan 23, 2015 に掲載

I am taking this kava root for four days know, but it doesn't do anything for my anxiety nor does it relaxes me. I do not feel anything at all, even after taking three capsules at a time. Very disappointing, since kava is said to be the best herb/supplement for anxiety.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

best natural sleeping pills I have tried.

5179787325484961853により Dec 02, 2014 に掲載

But sometimes need to take a little more than normal dose.

good kava product

5164720073768635172により Sep 22, 2014 に掲載

I think this is a pretty high quality kava. It makes me feel calmer and eases my anxiety, which daily life seems to give me in general. I tried the now brand, but I didn't like it because it had siberian ginseng in it and it wired me a bit. I will purchase again. Rescue remedy works good too, when needing a break from kava.

Kava Relaxing

4833883131097307722により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

This is the best Kava on the market. I work at a healthfood store in texas tried many diffrent kinds this one out ranks them all.

Quality Product - Reasonable Price

Reviewer3101874により Jul 12, 2014 に掲載

This Kava product is excellent. I take two a day to control anxiety. I found this to be far superior and far safer than SSRIs. It works so well for me that I don't want to be without it.

High-kavain kava

Reviewer2983910により Oct 15, 2012 に掲載

A couple of these will help you relax without getting too sleepy,I like them(and have tried many kavas).

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています