JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

High-kavain kava

Reviewer2983910により Oct 15, 2012 に掲載

A couple of these will help you relax without getting too sleepy,I like them(and have tried many kavas).

Quality Product - Reasonable Price

Reviewer3101874により Jul 12, 2014 に掲載

This Kava product is excellent. I take two a day to control anxiety. I found this to be far superior and far safer than SSRIs. It works so well for me that I don't want to be without it.

good kava product

5164720073768635172により Sep 22, 2014 に掲載

I think this is a pretty high quality kava. It makes me feel calmer and eases my anxiety, which daily life seems to give me in general. I tried the now brand, but I didn't like it because it had siberian ginseng in it and it wired me a bit. I will purchase again. Rescue remedy works good too, when needing a break from kava.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

best natural sleeping pills I have tried.

5179787325484961853により Dec 02, 2014 に掲載

But sometimes need to take a little more than normal dose.

Kava Relaxing

4833883131097307722により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

This is the best Kava on the market. I work at a healthfood store in texas tried many diffrent kinds this one out ranks them all.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Had swollen eye bags when woke up

Reviewer2070836により Apr 22, 2016 に掲載

Tried once for sleep. Still woke in 4-5 hrs & had under eye bags. Hard on liver? I never have under eye swelling.

Doesn't do anything

4716426301182509984により Jan 23, 2015 に掲載

I am taking this kava root for four days know, but it doesn't do anything for my anxiety nor does it relaxes me. I do not feel anything at all, even after taking three capsules at a time. Very disappointing, since kava is said to be the best herb/supplement for anxiety.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7