JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great Stuff!

5449805030120283492により Jan 09, 2015 に掲載

This has absolutely everything in it. I add half a banana with 1 tablespoon almond butter and ice, throw in the blender and all done. Perfect meal, keeps me full. I notice a difference when I run out of it. This is a great way to start of your day, very clean meal replacement. I did not like the taste at first, after adding half a banana and almond butter I love it now

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A little too sweet but overall I'm quite pleased with it

Reviewer3303416により Dec 16, 2013 に掲載

A little sweet for my taste and 2 scoops seems too much (unless you're making a truly giant smoothie!) but easy to digest even for those with digestive issues, good ingredients, satisfies hunger and can be mixed just with water if you're in a rush.

Texture - ugh.

5072719518056775359により Sep 19, 2012 に掲載

The texture of this is so dense that it clings to your throat and is not particularly pleasing.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ultimate Greens shake with great taste!

James-Simonにより Jul 26, 2012 に掲載

Here is a great whole foods green drink that is loaded with goodies and tastes great. Its a great quick source of vitamins, greens and protein for those that are on the go or want a quick healthy snack.

I like it

Reviewer1983035により Jul 05, 2012 に掲載

A little sweet. Has amazing ingredients. I use only one scoop, plus a scoop of vibrance greens, a little cacoa powder, acai seeds, chia seeds.....banana.....really nice a after a few hours.

A must for Teenagers

Reviewer2775751により Feb 27, 2012 に掲載

Great for the teenagers in the house!

Great Detox

Reviewer2482179により Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

Like the formulation, good tasting and mixes well. Got great results on detoxing.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My favourite meal substitute protein shake

Reviewer3309223により Jan 30, 2012 に掲載

I have this for breakfast blended with half cup of blueberries and rice milk.It agrees with my fussy stomach and tastes good and not like grass like a lot I have tried

not bad

Reviewer3285703により Oct 16, 2011 に掲載

I liked the ingredient list so I thought I would try it. As other reviewers had stated, it's pretty gritty so I only use one scoop instead of the full serving size of two scoops. It's not horrible though -- I mix in fruit and juice.

Healthy

Reviewer1491566により Oct 05, 2011 に掲載

I feel better and have lost weight. Substituting a meal with this drink. Use a straw because it goes to the bottom. I use a flavorful juice to mix it in, that helps the taste.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 39