JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Olympian Labs Inc., Ultimate Greens 8 in 1 with Protein, Delicious Blueberry Flavor, 18.3 oz (518 g)

¥3,251
その他のレビュー (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 39

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Great Product but not enough in the can

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2363573により Jan 22, 2009 に掲載

This is the best tasting of these products I've had thus far and the only one with the protein content I was looking for (20 grams!). The problem is that the recommended dose is two scoops which means the product lasts only two weeks. Figure a way to make the product in bulk and save the consumer some money or many will not buy the product once they realize they run out after two weeks. For taste and content this product deserves five stars, but because of the two week thing, I gave it four.

MIND BLOWING RESULTS!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2795213により Sep 06, 2010 に掲載

When I first learned of the importance of alkalizing one's blood to neutralize the effects of acidic buildup in the body, I began a search to find a complete Green Energy Drink that was designed to do just that. After just one drink, I felt a gentle, tsunami-like wave of PURE energy begin to course thru my body. It was the kind of energy I once felt when I was a small child. Nothing could compare with it. I not only was able to work hard for the rest of the afternoon, late into the night (around midnight) but I woke up long before my chickens, camel, horses, parrots or dogs, bright and early at 5:30 am, with that same energy that made me want to leap out of bed and face the day! (Mind you, this was without the help of an alarm clock!) I couldn't wait to try it again and had another glass for breakfast, only this time, I added a little Agave Nectar to help improve the taste. (It really doesn't need improving, I just happen to like a sweeter taste.) I ended up working HARD (one does that on a ranch) ALL day, and kept waiting for a drop in energy. It NEVER happened! Not only that, but by noon, my usual ready-to-pass-out-n-take-a-nap time, was completely bypassed. I STRONGLY recommend EVERYONE get on this amazing product. I don't care what it costs! (Although, I will tell you, the local healthfood store burned me for twice the price as iHerb!) Just do it! You're worth it, and so is your body! You will LOVE the real energy it provides and OMG! Once you understand the power (and process) behind alkalizing your blood to neutralize acidic buildup, you're going to REALLY Love this stuff! (I was so out of balance that I started to notice physical symptoms that were causing me concern, like shaking hands, rapidly decaying eye-sight, heart palpitations, IBS, mood swings, etc...) This hit me so hard, that within less than 72 hours of taking it, everything started to go the other way! PEOPLE - if you eat/drink nothing else in your life, DRINK THIS! Your body will thank you for it!

Don't like the taste

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2126370により Nov 20, 2008 に掲載

I really don't like the flavor of this, I'm having a hard time talking myself into finishing the tub.

Long search is over

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2614219により May 07, 2008 に掲載

Best combination i can find, could taste better,sweeter. helps diabetics

Olympian Labs Inc

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1929541により Aug 06, 2009 に掲載

No other drink can compare, as this Hemp and Pea protein is the best for health. The taste and quality of this product is highly recommendable to anyone. Affordable too.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 39