Olympian Labs Inc., Ultimate Greens Protein 8 in 1, Vanilla-Banana-Berry Flavor, 1 lb 3 oz (546 g)

¥ 3161.71
Reviews 3-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

not bad, but...

Posted by Reviewer3303538 From New Zealand on Jul 15, 2010

I like the absence of soy and whey protein in this, but it still bothers my stomach a bit and makes me feel sleepy after I ingest it, like most protein shakes. Also, the taste is not great-- could be the pea protein. I have a great suggestion, though: Amazing Grass Amazing Meal, with hemp protein (iHerb has it). Doesn't taste like grass, and it seems to be the only product of its kind that doesn't bother my stomach and actually energizes me. This (unfinished) canister of Ultimate Greens Protein is the last protein shake I will buy-- I'm now going strictly for the Amazing Meals.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Tastes Fine But Not Enough of it!

Posted by Reviewer2942634 From California on Mar 10, 2009

It's delicious mixed with 1/2 apple juice - 1/2 water and some banana. With two of us it only lasts a week. At this price I'd like to get more for my money. I never understand why manufacturers put products in containers that are too large. Psychologically the consumer feels like they're getting shorted. It's also a waste of plastic if the container is too large for it's purpose. I have felt quite fortified using this for breakfast, but I don't have anything to compare it with, as far as quality.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?