JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Contains Methylparaben

Reviewer2672478により Jan 16, 2012 に掲載

I was unpleasantly surprised to see that this product contains methylparaben which is believed by many to be carcinogenic.

Nice serum

Reviewer2681049により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

I was impressed with the ingredients list - this product seems to have a high concentration of antioxidants. However it did not last long (2 weeks). To save money I now prefer to make my own antioxiant serum from concentrated green or white tea (keeps in the fridge for up to a week). For effective hydration, a good hyaluronic acid product is all I need.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent serum! Отличная сыворотка!

Ludvigaにより Aug 31, 2012 に掲載

Excellent serum! It was bought several months ago. Then it was in a jar and cost it is much less. The batcher, of course, will be better! Serum of white color, light pleasant smell. Consistence geleobrazny. It is absorbed well. The person tightens and smoothes wrinkles. The person becomes very fresh! Effect remarkable. I recommend! Отличная сыворотка! Покупалась несколько месяцев назад. Тогда она была в баночке и стоила намного меньше.Дозатор, конечно, будет лучше! Сыворотка белого цвета, легкого приятного запаха. Консистенция гелеобразная. Впитывается хорошо. Лицо подтягивает и разглаживает морщинки. Лицо становится очень свежим! Эффект замечательный. Рекомендую!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

wonderful product with reasonable price

pirlantaにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

I have read many reviews about this product when I research DMAE products for my skin. And I think it can be the best DMAE antioxidant product I have found. It gives me instant firming, and even makes my little fine lines seem smoothed out. It has a high content of the active ingredients, for they are first on the list. I know the higher up on the list a products ingredients, the higher the content of that ingredient. I have tried another cosmetics products with these ingredients, and this one is the best. I try to buy it regularly.

real serum of beauty

Reviewer1037504により Apr 10, 2012 に掲載

gives the elasticity of the skin and moisturizing

Love this skin serum

Reviewer2336876により Sep 13, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this skin support serum for over 3 years, but just finally bought it from iherb last month and saved a ton! This stuff is awesome, has no perfume-y scent, and glides on. Since it has no lotion or cream in it (its kind of drying on its own), I use this under a vitamin C day cream by Avalon Organics, and the combination is wonderful.

Great Product

Reviewer1334916により Oct 25, 2009 に掲載

I am 52 year old and love this product. I put it on at night after washing my face and it feels so good. I have very few wrinkles

super

EllEllにより Jun 29, 2012 に掲載

super skin support. Excellent cream: has a liquid slippery structure, it is quickly absorbed. Moistening gives for 100 % ________________________________ Отличный крем: имеет жидкую скользкую текстуру, быстро впитывается. Увлажнение дает на 100%.

I love it!

Reviewer3284378により May 10, 2011 に掲載

Glides smooth, makes your skin look smoother instantly.

who knows

supermintaにより Apr 03, 2012 に掲載

i started using it and immediately got a kind of allergy - some small red dots. and it makes my skin very dry - like a paralizing mask, so i use it with a cream after

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17