JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 チェックアウト
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥2,742

¥3,547

のセーブ: ¥805 (23 % オフ)

レビューを書く

カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
4 つ星
(4)
3 つ星
(2)
2 つ星
(1)
1 つ星
(1)
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent serum! Отличная сыворотка!

Ludvigaにより Aug 31, 2012 に掲載

Excellent serum! It was bought several months ago. Then it was in a jar and cost it is much less. The batcher, of course, will be better! Serum of white color, light pleasant smell. Consistence geleobrazny. It is absorbed well. The person tightens and smoothes wrinkles. The person becomes very fresh! Effect remarkable. I recommend! Отличная сыворотка! Покупалась несколько месяцев назад. Тогда она была в баночке и стоила намного меньше.Дозатор, конечно, будет лучше! Сыворотка белого цвета, легкого приятного запаха. Консистенция гелеобразная. Впитывается хорошо. Лицо подтягивает и разглаживает морщинки. Лицо становится очень свежим! Эффект замечательный. Рекомендую!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

super

EllEllにより Jun 29, 2012 に掲載

super skin support. Excellent cream: has a liquid slippery structure, it is quickly absorbed. Moistening gives for 100 % ________________________________ Отличный крем: имеет жидкую скользкую текстуру, быстро впитывается. Увлажнение дает на 100%.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very good serum

Reviewer1980705により May 22, 2012 に掲載

I likes this serum very much - very light texture, very good smell of citrus and amazing effect on face!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

real serum of beauty

Reviewer1037504により Apr 10, 2012 に掲載

gives the elasticity of the skin and moisturizing

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

wonderful product with reasonable price

pirlantaにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

I have read many reviews about this product when I research DMAE products for my skin. And I think it can be the best DMAE antioxidant product I have found. It gives me instant firming, and even makes my little fine lines seem smoothed out. It has a high content of the active ingredients, for they are first on the list. I know the higher up on the list a products ingredients, the higher the content of that ingredient. I have tried another cosmetics products with these ingredients, and this one is the best. I try to buy it regularly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

who knows

supermintaにより Apr 03, 2012 に掲載

i started using it and immediately got a kind of allergy - some small red dots. and it makes my skin very dry - like a paralizing mask, so i use it with a cream after

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

Reviewer1066561により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

I realy like this product. I think it has calming effect. But unfortunately I don't feel any moisturizing((

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Lots for a little.

Reviewer1669587により Jan 31, 2012 に掲載

Great product for the price. My skins drinks this up. Does not clog pores and makes my skin look better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Contains Methylparaben

Reviewer2672478により Jan 16, 2012 に掲載

I was unpleasantly surprised to see that this product contains methylparaben which is believed by many to be carcinogenic.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

unlikely will buy again, not suitable for dry skin

Reviewer2594047により Oct 12, 2011 に掲載

Reduce pores, but it`s drying for my skin so I continue to use it on my neck and it works, making skin on my neck tighter. Still the tub is not convenient as the serum is liquid.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »