JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Poor quality

Reviewer3058321により Nov 06, 2010 に掲載

I take PS to control cortisol levels at night. Usually I buy NOW Foods brand for the combination of quality and affordability, but iHerb was out so I bought this stuff. Even at 100mg it has no effect and I wake up at 3AM every night. I doubt the viability of the gel cap formula and won't be buying it again.

Olympian Labs Inc Phosphatidyl-Serine Complex

Reviewer2527263により Sep 03, 2008 に掲載

Another brand was "prescribed" by our Chiropractor for my husband who has Diabetes. This is far more economical than the powder form he was using and has the same ratio of ingredients. Too soon to tell if it is helping him with neuropathy issues, but I prefer the price and the brand seems trustworthy!

Great Help For Memory

Reviewer2437994により Oct 16, 2008 に掲載

One of the few products that delivers what it promises. After one month, you will feel and 'remember' the difference.

I love Phosphatidyl-Serine

Reviewer3149620により Jan 29, 2009 に掲載

I have find PS to be very helpful in my declining cognitive functioning due to MS. I was looking for a brand that did not have gluten, soy or dairy, and that was also reasonable priced. i'm happy with this brand.

PS great for headaches

Reviewer1650968により May 15, 2010 に掲載

I buy this product because I get migaine headaches. My husband takes it for seizure control. Lately, md's prescribe seizure meds to prevent migraine headaches. I take this when I first feel a migraine coming on, and it takes the punch out of it. I still have to take meds sometime, but this helps a lot. Also helps clear up thinking when I have a headache. My hubby still takes seizure meds, but the doses are lower. My husband's seizures are caused by him being mugged and having the whole right frontal lobe being removed...in other words, traumatic brain injury. Still advisable to stay on seizure meds, we just use this for backup. But great for helping with all kinds of headaches.

Olympian Labs -Phosphatidyl-Serine Complex

Reviewer2463075により Feb 24, 2010 に掲載

I am trying this complex because of the benefits I have researched on this supplement. I chose it because it is one of the few that has all of the "Phosphatidyl" elements in a good balance. I have not taken it long enough to evaluate the supplements effectiveness.

excellent product!

Reviewer1728920により Dec 18, 2009 に掲載

qualilty is number 1, and helps my memory

Phosphatidyl-Serine

WeavingHamsterにより Aug 28, 2012 に掲載

I have found that as time goes on, my memory is not as good. I tried the Olympian Labs, Inc. Phosphatidy-Serine being skeptical at first. I only took one softgel a day but did notice improvement. I also felt more energized throughout the day. I used this for 2 months then stopped. After a few months I used it again. I will continue to use this product to help improve memory and focus.

Good for memory

5351369386905185508により Nov 08, 2013 に掲載

I have been using this product about two months now and feel that my memory has become better

Phos-Serine

Reviewer1603057により Feb 15, 2011 に掲載

Good product, help me stay focused and alert ..

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10