JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Protein Vanilla Bean powder

Reviewer1589911により 7 07, 2013 に掲載

I think it is good. It gives me the strength I need through a the day. I also take it before going to bed as I sleep better.

Satisfactory

Reviewer2734405により 9 20, 2008 に掲載

enjoyed product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1374200により 10 01, 2009 に掲載

This pea protein powder seems fairly good quality, there is alot of flavouring though so the actual taste of the pea protein isn't prominent enough to tell. I didn't realise it had sweeteners, I prefer to be able to taste its quality but it does the job so no problems.

Tastes ok.

Sherriにより 10 01, 2009 に掲載

I blend this with bananas and almond milk and it tastes okay. I have been drinking it for about few weeks now and feel fine. I work out at least 3 times a week. I have a friend who was drinking too much of it and started spilling protein in her urine. So I recommend following the directions.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1642838により 3 08, 2010 に掲載

taste very good :)

pretty tasty

Reviewer3020680により 1 25, 2011 に掲載

I like the product but I wish I had noticed that it was sweetened, I feel that it limits my food combinations

a good drink

Reviewer1861758により 2 14, 2011 に掲載

Easy to mix, and pleasant enough to drink, though it would be tastier if the vanilla was more prominent.

As Expected

Reviewer2077503により 2 14, 2011 に掲載

This seems particularly sweet. I amusing it mixed with the Sun Warrior rice protein in smoothies. The overall taste seems fine, although at least in this combination it does come across as a little grainy. No noticeable pea taste. No problems with shipping.

Tastes ok

Reviewer2185424により 9 23, 2010 に掲載

We can't eat dairy or soy protein, so we're grateful to have other options. This protein powder tastes a lot like peas, with a hint of vanilla sweetness. Unless used sparingly in smoothies, oatmeal, etc., my kids really dislike the taste. I add vanilla extract and a bit of stevia or other sweetener to punch up the taste, but it just tastes like peas. Fine for adding to baked goods. When added to hi-carb stuff, it definately makes for a more filling meal that staves off hunger for a substantial amt of time.

Pea Protein

Reviewer1979807により 3 10, 2009 に掲載

It mixes very well but the taste could use improving. Difficult to drink straight,I throw in a Cliff bar for every two scoops or use it as a milk substitute for smoothies.

商品 51 - 60 の合計 70