JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Protein Vanilla Bean powder

Reviewer1589911により Jul 07, 2013 に掲載

I think it is good. It gives me the strength I need through a the day. I also take it before going to bed as I sleep better.

bad taste

5186363847047246949により Mar 20, 2015 に掲載

Vanilla flavour is too mild, pea flavour is much stronger

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

tastes a little artificial.

Suziesueにより Sep 09, 2012 に掲載

This protein powder tastes ok, but the vanilla flavouring is a little too strong and artificial tasting for me. I added this powder to cakes which came out tasting terrible. That said, it does contain a good amount of protein and does the job, but just don't try baking with this stuff.

Tastes terrible

5633479722916064620により Jun 28, 2015 に掲載

It mixes easily, smells like sweet vanilla but the taste is awful!!

Shocking taste

4860370940002175324により Aug 24, 2015 に掲載

This is nutritious no doubt about it. Low carb, high protein. But the taste! Too sweet. Terrible sharp after taste. I found it hard to get down.

good protein powder

Reviewer2809994により Jan 15, 2012 に掲載

My body seems to utilze the protein in this product well, but i don't like the taste of the pea when mixed in w/ other stuff in my smoothies, not very neutral compared to whey powders.

Pretty good

Reviewer1746062により Sep 16, 2011 に掲載

I purchased this Pea Protein as a replacement for the high-quality whey protein I had been using in my smoothies. Unfortunately, due to an allergy, I had to stop using the whey. The flavor of this product is good. I find that I'm very sensitive to food textures (always have been), and I have to say that the texture of this product bothers me. I will still use it, but I don't love it.

Pea protein

Reviewer1362314により Jan 21, 2010 に掲載

It is getting better because it is not too sweet

Pea Protein

Reviewer1979807により Mar 10, 2009 に掲載

It mixes very well but the taste could use improving. Difficult to drink straight,I throw in a Cliff bar for every two scoops or use it as a milk substitute for smoothies.

Pea Protein

Reviewer2279036により Mar 12, 2009 に掲載

I thought that this product would make my vegetarian diet have complete protein when eaten with rice protein powder. Instead, I have eaten the pea protein powder for three days and for three days I have had gas, constipation and indigestion. I take digestive enzymes for protein and they didn't help. The fourth day I skipped the pea protein and had none of the problems that I experienced on the days when I ate it.

商品 51 - 60 の合計 70