JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I agree. Great Protein!

Reviewer2221603により Oct 29, 2009 に掲載

I don't digest whey or soy proteins well and have been disappointed in taste and texture of rice proteins. Country Life does offer Max Amino Acids in free form capsules but I was taking a lot of capsules trying to come close to the amount offered in powder forms. I was thrilled to find Pea protein. I've used it for a week and I feel great! If you like carrot juice, it mixes very well for a very good taste.

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Reviewer2806330により Mar 30, 2011 に掲載

DELICIOUS! I am addicted... I can eat it right out of the container. I use it for my pre and post workout shakes, as well as for breakfast. At breakfast I mix it with kale or spinach, some raspberries, stevia, cinnamon, a splash of lemon flavored fish oil, ground flaxseeds and some chia seeds. Honestly - it is yummy! It's significantly better than any rice protein and it keeps me satisfied longer.

Great protein!

Reviewer1274846により Jun 23, 2008 に掲載

I really like this protein powder, however, I find it a little too sweet for my taste, so I mix it with another protein powder to "cut the sweet down" a bit. I chose it because it's from a reputable company and uses xylitol for sweetner. Great product, and very affordable.

Pea Protein

Reviewer1106461により Sep 28, 2009 に掲載

I love it, I mix and drink it everyday for breakfast either with fresh mango, avocado, apple, & banana plus cucumber along with 1/2 cup of oatmeal. I freeze my fruit 1/2 hr. for my smoothie so it can be nice and cold. I don't feel hungry for 6 hrs. Great protein no need to add any sweetner.

Quality and great taste

Reviewer2301387により Nov 10, 2009 に掲載

I have Celiac Disease and I cannot have whey protein. This protein provides me with the protein I need and the amino acids I need. I love the flavor and the way it blends up. Sometimes I just put ice and water in a blender wih a scoop of the pea protein. I usualy ass almond milk and whatever else you want I want to throw in the smoothie.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

perfect substitution for soy protein

Reviewer1382320により Jul 27, 2009 に掲載

my wife and I are vegetarians, and used to always have soy protein shakes in the morning. now we switched to pea protein shakes since soy was affecting us negatively. this pea protein powder is by far the best-tasting/highest protein powder we have come across yet. we will continue to but this product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Olympian Labs Protein Powder Rocks!

Reviewer3167449により Apr 24, 2010 に掲載

I'm doing a detox and make a fruit smoothie with this product twice daily. It's slightly sweet and blends well. There is no aftertaste. I ordered my second can to continue the detox for a month, and highly recommend it.

great product!

Reviewer1072969により Feb 18, 2012 に掲載

this pea protein powder has a nice sweet flavour of vanilla. I use it in my fruit and berry smoothies every morning and I've already ordered another box. Recommended!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good, but does have a distinct 'pea taste'

Umbridgeにより May 28, 2010 に掲載

This is nice - not too sweet, not too overpowering with the flavour, but I find that when I use a whole scoop I can really taste the flavour. Instead, I have been using half a scoop in my smoothies, oatmeal, etc. and that seems to keep the flavour from being overpowering. Of all the vegan protein powders I have tried though, this is definitely in the top 5.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Pea Protein by Olympian Labs, Inc.

Reviewer3296031により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

I have been using a Rice Protein and decided to try the Pea Protein. It tastes so much better than the rice and it is twice as much protein. I would highly recommend this product. I mix it will a "green powder" and Pom juice and frozen berries for a delicious and satisfying breakfast smoothie. Since it has more protein than the rice, I feel I am "balancing" out my ratio of carbs and protein much better with this product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 70