JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

GREAT VALUE

4877434617159959640により Mar 22, 2015 に掲載

My husband loves this stuff!

Great product

MandyEmにより Feb 01, 2013 に掲載

tastes pretty good too. I love that it has a low glycemic index and pretty decent ingredients. A bit gritty if you don't mix it too well.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Easy to mix

Reviewer1671003により Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

Great taste

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This stuff is worth the price!

Reviewer3097799により May 22, 2012 に掲載

Oh my gosh, this stuff is so good. I also bought a NOW brand pea protein in the same order to compare since the NOW brand cost less. I had tried a sample of the Olympian Labs and am so glad I gave a full bottle a trial. I work out and have cleaned up my diet considerably in the last year to only ingest the highest vibration foods for my muscles and body systems. This is great tasting and feels so good in my body. VERY high vibration. And I love that there is no soy besides!

Protein

Reviewer1415545により Apr 11, 2012 に掲載

Good taste and best consistency I've tried so far, great to have in smothies and cooking.

Yum!

Reviewer1730628により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

Really good protein and tastes good! Digests excellent.

Tasty And Easy To Use

Reviewer2474359により Feb 23, 2012 に掲載

I had been been controlling my meat intake and weight using dairy based whey protein powder. After watching the movie "Forks Over Knives", I decided to move to a 100% vegetarian diet and switched to Olympian Labs Pea Protein as a make up protein source. It's 90% protein content allows me to keep the volume added to a minimum and the cost reasonable. I enjoy it as an addition to a blended fresh vegetable drink. The vanilla flavor is unobtrusive and the powder blends well, with no gritty taste to it. I had noticed this grittiness when using some rice based products. So far I am very happy with this product and have no reservations in recommending it to others.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great product!

Reviewer1072969により Feb 18, 2012 に掲載

this pea protein powder has a nice sweet flavour of vanilla. I use it in my fruit and berry smoothies every morning and I've already ordered another box. Recommended!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

like it

Reviewer2153251により Jan 30, 2012 に掲載

We like the texture of this. It's got a lot more protein than other powders. I usually do brown rice and thought I would try something different.

Great Taste