JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Not 1000mg each!

32 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2379291により Apr 01, 2009 に掲載

Misleading labelling! Only 500mg each. (Two per serving)

Read the label -- These are not 1000mg each, they are 500mg

25 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1428699により Feb 24, 2009 に掲載

I just want to make sure everyone is aware that these softgels are not 1000mg of Krill oil each. I think these are being advertised innappropriately. If you look at the details it tells you a 1000mg serving consists of 2 softgels. If you are only taking one of these a day you are only taking in 500mg. I too made the mistake of thinking they were 1000mg each (since it made them very cost effective) but please be aware you are only buying a 30 day supply if you want to get 1000mg/day

1000mg

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

TedBareにより May 28, 2011 に掲載

should say clearly 1000mg per serving in the add not just 1000mg. Makes people think they are getting 1000mg per gel. I was taken in once and will not be buying this brand again due to deceptive advertising. The gels are actually 500mg and should be labelled clearly as such.

Great

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1243941により Sep 01, 2008 に掲載

I have taken this & Source Naturals brand Krill Oil. The Krill oil itself comes from the same company in Canada (Neptune) but who cares, buy from the manufacturers you like. For me, I "perceive" a difference in eye health; sounds strange, but that's what it seems like. I wear glasses and was on the verge of 'upping' the prescription on it, but now I don't think there will be a need for that.

Won't Order Again

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1750389により Mar 08, 2009 に掲載

This was my second order for this brand. The first order was fine--no fishy smell, no fishy taste. So I ordered it a second time for myself and my spouse. This order--yuck. Both bottles must have had leaky capsules because both smell and taste fishy and have a red oily substance all over the capsules. Very unpleasant.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 59