JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best Priced Ginkgo

ArtyZandraにより Jul 21, 2015 に掲載

This is the best priced Ginkgo Biloba I have found. My memory is slightly better. I bought this to try & help stop the ringing in my ears, tinnitus, I have been taking 2 tablets for a month now without any change yet. But I need to take this for at least 2 to 4 months before I might notice any difference. I will update in a couple of months. If you found this review helpful, click "Yes" below please. UPDATE: I doubled the amount I was taking & now I find I have some good days, where the tinnitus is barely noticeable. So I think this is helping a bit. I will continue taking it & hope it continues to get better.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Ok product

4885279618812576556により Feb 21, 2015 に掲載

Slightly more expensive than other products of same ingredients . My mom finds it making her more alert after taking it . The cancer warning is slightly worrying though ( they tried it in extremely large amount for lab rats ) hence do not try to overdose it . Gonna try other bands of ginkgo biloba next.

Great!

Reviewer2187630により Jan 22, 2015 に掲載

I think I've purchased more than ten bottles since I tried it. Very good quality-price rate.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Could be better

FEED-ME-MOREにより Jul 25, 2012 に掲載

Other, additional ingredients could be better, more pure, etc.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Thanks very much!!

Reviewer3098042により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

Amazing item, excellent condition, superfast delivery, thanks!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Keeps me remembering important things

Reviewer2092134により Sep 16, 2011 に掲載

I like having the 60 mg choice because any more and I can't sleep well. Plus it's a bloodthinner and I don't need extra of that.

good product

Reviewer2934611により Jan 06, 2011 に掲載

helps with memory

thanks

Reviewer1813847により Dec 24, 2010 に掲載

Thanks, I am very happy. Fast delivery, excellent product

olumpian

Reviewer1599768により Dec 12, 2010 に掲載

a bit more expensive than jarrow but i like olympian labs so i am trying it.

Iherb Review

Reviewer1226189により Dec 03, 2010 に掲載

I purchased this tablet to cure balance disorder problem. This problem is there for last 5 years and tried different types of treatment to rectify it but no luck. I hope this tablet will do some magic.. I have big hopes in it and will see what happens in a month time.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18