JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Contains parabens - beware

Reviewer1601508により Jul 20, 2013 に掲載

I was shocked to find that this product contains methyl and propyl parabens - two ingredients which have been banned in the EU because they are known carcinogens. I sent this back to iherb at my own expense. Not happy because this is not stated on the website.

Enteric Coating a Must!

Reviewer1994047により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

I take 4000 mg's a day of these, so enteric coating is essential. Softgels alone make me taste fish all day! This brand is really nice, no fish after-effects at all and the coating helps them (on this brand) not to get sticky in hot weather. ---Only bad thing is they advertise 2000 mg's, but the serving size is 2 pills. It should read 1000 mg and have a one pill serving size. That messed me up on the pill count I determined for my order and price comparison.

works

Reviewer2669743により Jun 23, 2008 に掲載

This product doesnt give me fish burps much. With 8 a day, My mental state is better, less depressive feelings!

No Tummy Problems

Reviewer1426183により Oct 15, 2008 に掲載

These enteric coated Omega-3 Fish Oils softgels are great. Unlike non-coated softgels, these cause no stomach upset. I sent a bottle to a friend and she has had the same good experience of no tummy upset.

Enteric Coated Omega-3

Reviewer1855322により Oct 28, 2008 に掲載

this the best I have ever used. no fish taste or lingering burps.

Fish Oil

Reviewer2319044により Aug 13, 2009 に掲載

I'm excited about this product. Come to find out it is the same brand that my cousin was recommended to take.

Great

Reviewer3361378により Mar 15, 2011 に掲載

No negative side effects experienced, no fish burps.

Enteric Omega 3 Fish Oil

Reviewer1274616により Apr 17, 2011 に掲載

No fishy taste and high quality Omega 3

Good stuff

Reviewer1963608により Oct 30, 2011 に掲載

As others mentioned, no fishy taste at all with these. I had been taking the virgin cocoanut oil for omega 3's, but these feel like they are doing more for me. Thanks, i-herb for adding the USPS option for free shipping for orders over $40. That's a great help to those of us on the East Coast!

Good taste - Hard to swallow

Reviewer1275351により Jul 09, 2008 に掲載

I truly appreciate the enteric coated Omega-3 experience. As advertised, there's no fish after effects (burp, smell or taste), however the 2000 mg tabs were quite large and nd not as smooth to swallow as other geltabs. I'm feeling better overall, but not sure if that's due to me recent use of using omega-3. Hope so. Thanks.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24