JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Cured my hormonal acne

4796195649015867734により Jan 22, 2016 に掲載

Last year I started having terrible hormonal acne after I stopped breasfeeding. I've always had bad skin except for the times I've been pregnant or bfing so I knew my skin would probably get a bit worse since my hormones would go all wonky again. Well.. my face literally blew up, for a little over 6 months my skin went from being almost clear to the point where my whole face was congested and filled with inflamed pimples (those deep, monsterous ones that are impossible to conceal). I tried everything I could think of. Vit A, fish oil, zinc, eating really clean, I eliminated dairy and gluten out of my diet (I still try to do that) and nothing helped. Then I read about DIM and started to take 2 caps daily, one with breakfast and one with lunch. After two weeks my complexion looked completely different, it wasn't an oily, red mess with two billion red spots anymore. I've been taking DIM for 5 months now and I'm almost always clear and my face has a nice even tone to it. If I do get a breakout it's around my ovulation and/or if I eat absolutely terribly for a few days. I love this stuff, it really helped me.

Yuk Taste

Reviewer3023221により Nov 02, 2015 に掲載

These are the foulest tasting capsule I've ever had in 50 years of taking supplements.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Broke out in hives and welts

Reviewer2672084により Jun 24, 2015 に掲載

I had to get medical help for the all over rash this product caused. My eyes got swollen and I had the rash for 24 hrs and saw it was not improving. Scary feeling. Benadryl did not work. Steroid shot helped some.

Best DIM

4923124076522172213により Jan 08, 2015 に掲載

This DIM seems to gel with my body best. Have noticed a huge improvement in my skin, hormone levels are balanced (checked after 4 months of using 200mg of this DIM daily) and the "love handles" fat is melting away -- usually this is the last place I lose fat and is very stubborn. Very happy with this DIM and always arrives quickly and at reasonable price.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good brand

5564529507795853477により Nov 27, 2014 に掲載

This is a good brand of DIM. It was recommended to me by my herbalist to help balance out my hormones. Please talk to a healthcare professional before taking this though, as it may not be for everyone.

Excellent quality

5712660125386490436により Aug 11, 2014 に掲載

I used this product as part of an estrogen detox. Within the first 7 days I went down over a dress size in my thighs, an area where large skin folds indicate high estrogen levels in people. This product did exactly what it was supposed to do, it was easy to take and I felt fine whilst doing my detox. I will come back to this product next time I do a detox! Thanks

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I guess it helps

Torya86により Jun 12, 2014 に掲載

I have acne. And i thought I would give it a try. I guess it does help. As I do have less acne, at least it seems so. It smells little weird at the beginning. But I kinda got used to it.

simple

truevitalityにより Jul 20, 2013 に掲載

If you want a straight DIM without other ingredients, this is the one to use

DIM is for men too

Reviewer1548715により Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

Just started taking it: Prostate and urinary issues. This could also have negative side effects, so i follow the 'law of three rule': i take one every other day, then see how body reacts; then take another the day after a pause. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, then skip taking it over the weekend, giving liver and kidneys ample time to process and cleanse. Always exercise caution. VERY IMPORTANT TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER, especially for seniors. Kidney function can be impaired: Taking supplements and medications puts extra demands on the kidneys and liver, you need to give them lots of fluid for processing. The human body consists of 70% water for a reason. Better extra visits to the bathroom than to the hospital. Supplements are not to be taken lightly (no pun intended). Everything has an effect. Pay attention to what your body tells you: Lower back pain (Not to be confused with a 'bad back') is the first signal from the kidneys that something is up. Immediately stop taking all supplements until all signs of pain subside. GENTLY Increase fluids. Then GRADUALLY -after five days hiatus- resume your regimen with GREAT CARE.

18 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The best out of them all

Reviewer2218574により Sep 06, 2012 に掲載

I have tried many Dim's and none are as good as this brand, 2 caps daily is enough to see me through and avoid severe PMS.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています