JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

DIM is for men too

Reviewer1548715により Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

Just started taking it: Prostate and urinary issues. This could also have negative side effects, so i follow the 'law of three rule': i take one every other day, then see how body reacts; then take another the day after a pause. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, then skip taking it over the weekend, giving liver and kidneys ample time to process and cleanse. Always exercise caution. VERY IMPORTANT TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER, especially for seniors. Kidney function can be impaired: Taking supplements and medications puts extra demands on the kidneys and liver, you need to give them lots of fluid for processing. The human body consists of 70% water for a reason. Better extra visits to the bathroom than to the hospital. Supplements are not to be taken lightly (no pun intended). Everything has an effect. Pay attention to what your body tells you: Lower back pain (Not to be confused with a 'bad back') is the first signal from the kidneys that something is up. Immediately stop taking all supplements until all signs of pain subside. GENTLY Increase fluids. Then GRADUALLY -after five days hiatus- resume your regimen with GREAT CARE.

safer than I3C

Reviewer3095414により Nov 16, 2009 に掲載

Helped immensely with estrogen dominance. Oily hair and skin improved. Endo symptoms greatly subsided. Mood improved. Pain diminished. No side effects.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ah to relive my younger days...

Reviewer1232701により Apr 06, 2010 に掲載

This is the third bottle I've had and to be honest the biggest result so far is to gain some of my Manhood back. I was more than pleased with the results of this product and will continue to use it for as long as I feel the benifits. I would also like to congratulate iHerb on a wonderful and timely service they provide across the globe (always quicker than my local suppliers from around the corner)Cheaper by far too.

Eureka! It works!

Reviewer1599966により Aug 06, 2010 に掲載

Both my husband and I have been using this product. My husband has regained energy and stamina, and his "man boobs" have significantly reduced in size. He is 66 years old. I haven't taken it as regularly as him, but I notice an increase in energy when I do.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best out of them all

Reviewer2218574により Sep 06, 2012 に掲載

I have tried many Dim's and none are as good as this brand, 2 caps daily is enough to see me through and avoid severe PMS.

Best DIM

4923124076522172213により Jan 08, 2015 に掲載

This DIM seems to gel with my body best. Have noticed a huge improvement in my skin, hormone levels are balanced (checked after 4 months of using 200mg of this DIM daily) and the "love handles" fat is melting away -- usually this is the last place I lose fat and is very stubborn. Very happy with this DIM and always arrives quickly and at reasonable price.

excellent

Reviewer1587431により Mar 07, 2011 に掲載

Have been taking for about a year to improve my estrogen ratio to be anti-cancer. Very good product!

Olympian Labs Inc. , Dim, 60 Capsules

Reviewer1243295により Oct 16, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product. Really balanced my hormones. I also use Maca Powder but this made a big difference in a positive way.

Cured my hormonal acne

4796195649015867734により Jan 22, 2016 に掲載

Last year I started having terrible hormonal acne after I stopped breasfeeding. I've always had bad skin except for the times I've been pregnant or bfing so I knew my skin would probably get a bit worse since my hormones would go all wonky again. Well.. my face literally blew up, for a little over 6 months my skin went from being almost clear to the point where my whole face was congested and filled with inflamed pimples (those deep, monsterous ones that are impossible to conceal). I tried everything I could think of. Vit A, fish oil, zinc, eating really clean, I eliminated dairy and gluten out of my diet (I still try to do that) and nothing helped. Then I read about DIM and started to take 2 caps daily, one with breakfast and one with lunch. After two weeks my complexion looked completely different, it wasn't an oily, red mess with two billion red spots anymore. I've been taking DIM for 5 months now and I'm almost always clear and my face has a nice even tone to it. If I do get a breakout it's around my ovulation and/or if I eat absolutely terribly for a few days. I love this stuff, it really helped me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The most powerful supplement to combat estrogen dominance!

PurplePegasusにより May 25, 2009 に掲載

IT WORKS!!! Finally discovered the supplement that is taking away the extreme exhaustion and chronic fatigue I've suffered from for 2 decades because of undiagnosed estrogen dominance. One pill and I feel the difference. Major relief in 15-20 minutes but it acts super-fast! I'm thrilled with this. I also take pregnenolone and maca with occasional progesterone cream but out of the 4, this is the cadillac of estrogen nukers! Unfortunately because I take 4 per day I ran out during Memorial Day and had to order at my local store: they didn't have this so I bought another brand that's double the money and half as potent. This is the best bar none! I don't need to try other brands. Please NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31