JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

DIM is for men too

Reviewer1548715により Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

Just started taking it: Prostate and urinary issues. This could also have negative side effects, so i follow the 'law of three rule': i take one every other day, then see how body reacts; then take another the day after a pause. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, then skip taking it over the weekend, giving liver and kidneys ample time to process and cleanse. Always exercise caution. VERY IMPORTANT TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER, especially for seniors. Kidney function can be impaired: Taking supplements and medications puts extra demands on the kidneys and liver, you need to give them lots of fluid for processing. The human body consists of 70% water for a reason. Better extra visits to the bathroom than to the hospital. Supplements are not to be taken lightly (no pun intended). Everything has an effect. Pay attention to what your body tells you: Lower back pain (Not to be confused with a 'bad back') is the first signal from the kidneys that something is up. Immediately stop taking all supplements until all signs of pain subside. GENTLY Increase fluids. Then GRADUALLY -after five days hiatus- resume your regimen with GREAT CARE.

safer than I3C

Reviewer3095414により Nov 16, 2009 に掲載

Helped immensely with estrogen dominance. Oily hair and skin improved. Endo symptoms greatly subsided. Mood improved. Pain diminished. No side effects.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ah to relive my younger days...

Reviewer1232701により Apr 06, 2010 に掲載

This is the third bottle I've had and to be honest the biggest result so far is to gain some of my Manhood back. I was more than pleased with the results of this product and will continue to use it for as long as I feel the benifits. I would also like to congratulate iHerb on a wonderful and timely service they provide across the globe (always quicker than my local suppliers from around the corner)Cheaper by far too.

Eureka! It works!

Reviewer1599966により Aug 06, 2010 に掲載

Both my husband and I have been using this product. My husband has regained energy and stamina, and his "man boobs" have significantly reduced in size. He is 66 years old. I haven't taken it as regularly as him, but I notice an increase in energy when I do.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best out of them all

Reviewer2218574により Sep 06, 2012 に掲載

I have tried many Dim's and none are as good as this brand, 2 caps daily is enough to see me through and avoid severe PMS.

Best DIM

4923124076522172213により Jan 08, 2015 に掲載

This DIM seems to gel with my body best. Have noticed a huge improvement in my skin, hormone levels are balanced (checked after 4 months of using 200mg of this DIM daily) and the "love handles" fat is melting away -- usually this is the last place I lose fat and is very stubborn. Very happy with this DIM and always arrives quickly and at reasonable price.

Review of supplement product

Reviewer1630003により Aug 31, 2010 に掲載

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

excellent

Reviewer1587431により Mar 07, 2011 に掲載

Have been taking for about a year to improve my estrogen ratio to be anti-cancer. Very good product!

Olympian Labs Inc. , Dim, 60 Capsules

Reviewer1243295により Oct 16, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product. Really balanced my hormones. I also use Maca Powder but this made a big difference in a positive way.

Olympian DIM

Reviewer1459513により Aug 13, 2009 に掲載

Glad I found this product with no soy.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31