JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Bad taste!

vaggosにより 8 13, 2013 に掲載

Taste is like melted grease....Tried 3-4 times to get used to it but no luck. Never gonna buy again.

Beef Protein

Reviewer2869993により 9 09, 2011 に掲載

Seems like good quality. And super for the carnivores on a dairy-free diet. I haven't tasted beef protein before (apart from in beef obviously) but I like the chocolate flavor. It isn't too sweet and it's quite salty actually. I mix it with some cocoa and a little extra sweetener and coconut milk to make a delicious cup of dairy-free hot chocolate!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Really good taste. Feel great.

Reviewer2344847により 10 01, 2010 に掲載

I can't believe how good tasting this protein powder is! If it weren't for the other reviews on this product here and other websites, I would never have had the nerve to try this. It mixed well enough for me in my shake cup with water. I added a couple extra drops of stevia just in case I didn't like something in the taste. So I feel more confident that this is a safe food since it's now three days after trying this once and in fact feel great. I'm somewhat allergic to chocolate so I can't plan to have it every day. Olympian Labs Inc., PLEASE MAKE THIS IN VANILLA!

商品 21 - 23 の合計 23