JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Pure Coffee or pure caffeine

4749481812792048393により Sep 08, 2014 に掲載

Besides boosting energy and stop sleepiness to take only in the morning - But pure caffeine is not the same as coffee! .. Combined with basic Panadol (EXTRA) is a an excellent neural pain killer - I take for peripheral nueropathy on my feet and lower legs. Not to be abused once a day early morning only.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nutritional Concepts, Pure CoffeeMax, Green Coffee Extract, 60 Capsules (NUC-94050)

4769706364272729214により Aug 02, 2016 に掲載

No permanent use only as needed , has not yet formulated a final opinion . It would seem fine

OK

Reviewer1121929により Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

I haven't lost any weight with this product, though i havent been taking it as regularly as i would wish to. I did notice a huge boost in mood and energy. The mood thing was a happy surprise. I would order it again. I don't like that it doesnt state the chorogenic acid percent.

to be updated

good products

4978762633861581470により Oct 08, 2013 に掲載

Not Bad At All

5529065510791914905により Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

Starting at 205 before Christmas, I lost 30 pounds in a little under five months, hitting 175 in May. I used this product, though a little differently as the directions on the bottle want: I took one capsule around an hour before supper every day. Even without continuing its use, I've been able to hold at 175 for almost six months by eating sensibly and getting a little exercise every day. It's not a miracle, but I'm convinced it did help me.

Weight Loss

4673062917561412694により Mar 31, 2014 に掲載

My partner has been using these for about two or three months and has lost about 5 - 7 kilos. This is great for people that have a busy lifestyle and cannot make it to the gym all the time.

Green Coffee Extract

Reviewer2842299により Sep 28, 2012 に掲載

I have not started taking this yet becaue I am still using up the last of another brand. I hope it works better then what I am using. I will update later.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9