JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

WARNING FAKE!

5038131421045836824により Jan 30, 2013 に掲載

This brand does not contain coffe bean extract, I've beeen using Coffe bean extracts from all kind of different brands for a very long time, I always open the capsules to check the powder, all other brands powder is brownish and smells and have a coffee taste, the powder from this brand is just all white and has no smell or taste whatsoever, no wonder its sold for 6.95$, you pay for NOTHING!

worthless

Reviewer2935846により Jun 17, 2013 に掲載

Does not contain important ingredients. Dr.Oz warns about these off shoot products. A total waste of money. If I could give no stars or a half I would.

Another Myth

5554112682592911763により Sep 27, 2012 に掲載

This herb was advertised on Dr.OZ TV show. I don't notice any increase in energy or weight loss help.

No Effect :(

Pandoraにより Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

I really had faith in this product, but both me and my boyfriend tried this, and we both have a few extra pounds, but neither experienced any differance in weight or energy. :/

cheap

DianaDにより Oct 06, 2014 に掲載

I felt no effect.

Stuff that work

trefoglioにより Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

Thiss stuff woks even when you don´t exercise! Very good choice for fast weight loss. I have taken about 4-6 per day which is more than suggested. I would suggest taking max 2 caps at once. Also, combine this with sugar-free foods.

Excellent

francesjoanにより Oct 06, 2012 に掲載

I've tried Life Extension green coffee extract. This is just as good. I don't need to lose weight but maybe this will help with blood sugar support. It's antiaging.

Didn't notice any difference

jnewbiggingにより Jul 16, 2013 に掲載

After taking these for 2 months, I am less than impressed. Haven't noticed any increase in energy, and any weight loss I have had I am attributing 100% to a healthy diet and exercise.

Pure CoffeeMax Works!

Reviewer3203040により Jun 28, 2013 に掲載

Weighed 162 lbs. before taking the Pure CoffeeMax. Lost 7 lbs. in the first two months and now expecting to lose another 7 lbs. in the next two months.

I pay for nothing

5192198492947144091により Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

I bought this product 6 bottles and take 6 Caps per day. But I did't lose any pound but gain many pounds. It sucks.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 42