JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

WARNING FAKE!

5038131421045836824により Jan 30, 2013 に掲載

This brand does not contain coffe bean extract, I've beeen using Coffe bean extracts from all kind of different brands for a very long time, I always open the capsules to check the powder, all other brands powder is brownish and smells and have a coffee taste, the powder from this brand is just all white and has no smell or taste whatsoever, no wonder its sold for 6.95$, you pay for NOTHING!

worthless

Reviewer2935846により Jun 17, 2013 に掲載

Does not contain important ingredients. Dr.Oz warns about these off shoot products. A total waste of money. If I could give no stars or a half I would.

Another Myth

5554112682592911763により Sep 27, 2012 に掲載

This herb was advertised on Dr.OZ TV show. I don't notice any increase in energy or weight loss help.

No Effect :(

Pandoraにより Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

I really had faith in this product, but both me and my boyfriend tried this, and we both have a few extra pounds, but neither experienced any differance in weight or energy. :/

cheap

DianaDにより Oct 06, 2014 に掲載

I felt no effect.

Excellent

francesjoanにより Oct 06, 2012 に掲載

I've tried Life Extension green coffee extract. This is just as good. I don't need to lose weight but maybe this will help with blood sugar support. It's antiaging.

Didn't notice any difference

jnewbiggingにより Jul 16, 2013 に掲載

After taking these for 2 months, I am less than impressed. Haven't noticed any increase in energy, and any weight loss I have had I am attributing 100% to a healthy diet and exercise.

Pure CoffeeMax Works!

Reviewer3203040により Jun 28, 2013 に掲載

Weighed 162 lbs. before taking the Pure CoffeeMax. Lost 7 lbs. in the first two months and now expecting to lose another 7 lbs. in the next two months.

Stuff that work

trefoglioにより Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

Thiss stuff woks even when you don´t exercise! Very good choice for fast weight loss. I have taken about 4-6 per day which is more than suggested. I would suggest taking max 2 caps at once. Also, combine this with sugar-free foods.

No Results

Reviewer2145806により Jun 02, 2013 に掲載

Took these as directed after seeing Dr Oz but unfortunately for me...nothing! Wish some of these products worked as well for me as they seem to for others. I will keep taking them for the antioxidant value but as far as weight loss goes it was a waste of money.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 42