Nutritional Concepts, Pure CoffeeMax, Green Coffee Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (49)

WARNING FAKE!

Posted by 5038131421045836824 on Jan 30, 2013

This brand does not contain coffe bean extract, I've beeen using Coffe bean extracts from all kind of different brands for a very long time, I always open the capsules to check the powder, all other brands powder is brownish and smells and have a coffee taste, the powder from this brand is just all white and has no smell or taste whatsoever, no wonder its sold for 6.95$, you pay for NOTHING!

Another Myth

Posted by 5554112682592911763 on Sep 27, 2012

This herb was advertised on Dr.OZ TV show. I don't notice any increase in energy or weight loss help.

worthless

Posted by Reviewer2935846 From Canada on Jun 17, 2013

Does not contain important ingredients. Dr.Oz warns about these off shoot products. A total waste of money. If I could give no stars or a half I would.

Excellent

Posted by francesjoan From Oregon on Oct 06, 2012

I've tried Life Extension green coffee extract. This is just as good. I don't need to lose weight but maybe this will help with blood sugar support. It's antiaging.

No Effect :(

Posted by Pandora on Oct 19, 2013

I really had faith in this product, but both me and my boyfriend tried this, and we both have a few extra pounds, but neither experienced any differance in weight or energy. :/

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST