JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Helped me to sleep

5379129363010713707により Aug 08, 2013 に掲載

It helped to me calm down and sleep, but there was one small issue. I saw the word sublingual on the bottle and decided to leave it below my tongue for a slow release while I sleep. It worked, but right now I am dealing with tooth decay because of the sugar in this pill. Hope others wont make the same mistake..Anyways, I recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a mild sleep aid...

Like candy

MikeMemberにより Nov 16, 2009 に掲載

I believe these are are helpful in promoting sleep. I just wish they weren't so much like sugary candy.

Love it!

Reviewer2639057により Dec 18, 2010 に掲載

Not only does it help us all fall asleep, but it is easy to chew and good for your immune system! Love the taste and the low price. Plus, it has a very low dose of melatonin, which I like.

Great

TraceysSupplements4youにより Jan 01, 2011 に掲載

Worked wonders for my 10 year old

No more insomnia!

4740536007209176692により May 07, 2014 に掲載

This supplement simply gave an end to insomnia that my father owned. He had not slept so well for many years. The father of a friend of mine also saw their insomnia disappear since the first dose. He is blind for a few years then your body probably was not producing significant amounts of melatonin. We start with this lower dose (500 mcg), as indicated by some websites, and the result was truly magnificent, without even having been a need to increase the dose.

TAKE AND SLEEP GOOD!!!

4689880312347098464により Oct 25, 2012 に掲載

Its a very good product. The effects are really true.

love it

Reviewer1458298により Jan 27, 2013 に掲載

help me fall asleep fast...peppermint is great for bed time. have to re-stock.

Works every time!

Danesaにより Sep 08, 2013 に掲載

I was first skeptical about the usage of Melatonin to make me fall asleep. I have been taking this product for some time now, a half hour before I go to bed, and it really helps me to fall asleep, and stay sleeping throughout the night. No "hangover" in the morning, either. I couldn't recommend this product any more highly.

nice

alhamdulillahにより Mar 17, 2015 に掲載

ordered it for my mom, she can't sleep good for many years. First night she took half tablet and didn't feel anything and didn't sleep for few hours. Next night she took whole tablet and slept much better.

Melatonin 1mg