JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great product for those with noisy minds or have anxiety/insomnia

Reviewer3041843により Mar 31, 2016 に掲載

As I have bipolar disorder (as diagnosed by my psychiatrist and currently taking medications), upon reading the customer reviews on iHerb I started taking zenmind (2 or 3 capsules daily) and zinc (50mg, 1 daily) since Tuesday. Before I started taking the zenmind and zinc, things that would have upset me and resulted in crying are now more tolerable. Mentally and emotionally I am more resilient. I used to hate going shopping because of the crowds and feeling claustrophobic/socially anxious. Now I don't feel as bothered as previously. I have noticed that my moods are more stable too, and generally speaking I'm more productive during the day now, whereas before I'd be quite idle and wasting time. I would strongly recommend this product.

Calming

Reviewer2842299により Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

This does seem to help me relax when I feel stressed

So far, so good

Reviewer1413231により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

Using this to help severe anxiety instead of Ativan. Takes weeks to really kick in but definitely helps take the edge off. For a real problem, I'll still use the Ativan, though.

Focus Focus Focus

Reviewer1962075により Dec 01, 2010 に掲載

I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon or evening - it seems to help my ability to focus on the tasks-at-hand.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

helps with sleep, and therefore everything else

Reviewer2765282により Aug 03, 2010 に掲載

This is the most relaxing supplement. I take it in the evening on an empty stomach, and fall asleep like a big kid.

Helps me sleep

Reviewer2727671により Feb 24, 2010 に掲載

I have had sleep difficulties throughout perimenopause and now in menopause. Zen Mind helps quiet my mind enough to get to sleep without too much difficulty.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Zen Mind is a great product

Reviewer2101697により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

My nutripath recommended it for generalized anxiety disorder and panic attack. It is great! I've taken xanax and it didn't really work for me, but Zen Mind is great. I would not be without it.

Teenager

Reviewer1340754により Jan 05, 2010 に掲載

This product seems to help my teenage daughter maintain balance all month long.

Reviewer1139510により Oct 26, 2009 に掲載

This helped me relax a little to get to sleep, didn't keep me asleep though so I had to take another later on.

like it

Reviewer3114297により Sep 21, 2009 に掲載

Good product. Reliable quality.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17