JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

takes the place of zyprexa

Reviewer3204377により Jan 04, 2008 に掲載

My pharmacist toldl me to try this. After over 15years on and off drugs like risperdal and zyprexa, 3 or 4 capsules of this a day took it's place. I didn't believe it, but it works great for schizoprenia, even the violent type and bipolar disorders. Now people in my family are totally off all those dangerous drugs. It also seems to help with weight loss. A note: This is not a drug so it doesn't work immediately or in a few days. It takes a few weeks to really get into your system, and it takes a few months to really see the effects. We saw results in as little as two weeks, but it was after about 2 to 3 months that there is a large differene. My pharmacist said that the longer you use it, the better it works. And that seems to be true. Fantasik product.

Helps me sleep

Reviewer2727671により Feb 24, 2010 に掲載

I have had sleep difficulties throughout perimenopause and now in menopause. Zen Mind helps quiet my mind enough to get to sleep without too much difficulty.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

helps with sleep, and therefore everything else

Reviewer2765282により Aug 03, 2010 に掲載

This is the most relaxing supplement. I take it in the evening on an empty stomach, and fall asleep like a big kid.

Focus Focus Focus

Reviewer1962075により Dec 01, 2010 に掲載

I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon or evening - it seems to help my ability to focus on the tasks-at-hand.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Zen Mind is a great product

Reviewer2101697により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

My nutripath recommended it for generalized anxiety disorder and panic attack. It is great! I've taken xanax and it didn't really work for me, but Zen Mind is great. I would not be without it.

great product

Reviewer2583199により Feb 26, 2008 に掲載

I found these to replace another brand product from my Naturopath. This is definitely less expensive for the exact same ingredient.

like it

Reviewer3114297により Sep 21, 2009 に掲載

Good product. Reliable quality.

Reviewer1139510により Oct 26, 2009 に掲載

This helped me relax a little to get to sleep, didn't keep me asleep though so I had to take another later on.

ZEN MIND

Reviewer3291897により Jun 14, 2009 に掲載

This product has a relaxing effect; definetly works.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product for those with noisy minds or have anxiety/insomnia

Reviewer3041843により Mar 31, 2016 に掲載

As I have bipolar disorder (as diagnosed by my psychiatrist and currently taking medications), upon reading the customer reviews on iHerb I started taking zenmind (2 or 3 capsules daily) and zinc (50mg, 1 daily) since Tuesday. Before I started taking the zenmind and zinc, things that would have upset me and resulted in crying are now more tolerable. Mentally and emotionally I am more resilient. I used to hate going shopping because of the crowds and feeling claustrophobic/socially anxious. Now I don't feel as bothered as previously. I have noticed that my moods are more stable too, and generally speaking I'm more productive during the day now, whereas before I'd be quite idle and wasting time. I would strongly recommend this product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17