JA

並び替え

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4

Gotta have it!

Reviewer3108583により Dec 01, 2009 に掲載

My vitamin D test showed (like most folks who get tested) that my levels were way below level, so I take 4,000 units per day and more if I am ill. I would recommend this and any of the Allergy Research products to anyone who is food or drug or supplement sensitive: the company is diligent in eliminating allergens from their products.

Excellent

Reviewer1706966により Nov 20, 2010 に掲載

Very good quality, excellent company. It's very hard to find a dry D supplement without gelatin, I don't want gelatin.The pills are also easty to swallow. 0 side effects.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

I was expecting for much more, but not bad at all

Reviewer3186500により Jan 09, 2016 に掲載

Is very similar to other D3 suplements I've tested, with different prices, lower or higher, but the results are the same. I think the results are faster than others, but I can't say more about it.

super d3

Reviewer2070836により Apr 22, 2011 に掲載

unless tested you wont know if d is at right level...unless you gain weight, ache or are depressed. (also cancer) I can only say i preffer a larger size - to not reorder so often (I miss Now Foods brand but they use far too much filler chemicals!) so I wont be reordering this small size supplement again.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4