JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Lyme Ends Here.

Reviewer2851729により Sep 27, 2007 に掲載

I've been suffering for a year with Lyme. After a lot of research and failures with other things, I came across this. I am taking a modified Buhner protocol, on my 2nd or 3rd month and actually feeling pretty great! Working out again! Not hurting! Energy is coming back! Riding a bike! This stuff is tops and I am very grateful for it. (Felt a lot worse before I felt better.)

Extremely effective against Chronic Lyme Disease

Reviewer2438130により Sep 30, 2006 に掲載

I have been fighting Chronic Lyme Disease for decades. During that time, I have tried numerous herbs, prescription medicines, dietary changes, homeopathic medicine, etc. Many of these were effective to some degree or other, but I'd have to say that this product has been the single most effective of them all. If you're new to it, though, be sure to start with a very small dose (1/2 drop or at most 1 drop per DAY for the first full week or two) -- it can cause a delayed die-off reaction that's a real kicker!

VERY EFFECTIVE!!!

Reviewer1713144により Sep 24, 2007 に掲載

MY WIFE HAS HAD LYNE FOR 9 YEARS. ANTIBIOTICS CAUSED FUNGUS INFECTIONS!! HER PROGRESS HAS BEEN INCREMENTAL WITH DOSAGE @ 5 DROPS 3 TIMES A DAY FOR A MONTH HAS GIVEN HEX REACTIONS BUT SHE GUTED IT OUT NOW SHE FEELS LIKE HER OLD SELF MOST TIMES. THERE IS AT LEAST 6 MORE MONTHS TO GO. THINGS ARE MORE POSITIVE NOW

Excellent Product

Reviewer2324849により Jul 29, 2010 に掲載

I have been greatly searching for a product to help increase my immune system, clean my blood, drop body fat naturally and correct other things which are too numerous to mention. I have been using it per the instructions. I nolonger have an urge for eating too many sweets as those cravings are decreasing. Also, I notice that I can maintain better eating habits so it allows me to eat on time and therefore, regulating my appetite. I purposely ordered two bottles so that I can continue using without interruption as I shall be using this product for at least 6 to 12 months. Great product, excellent company !!! Bishop Francis E. Revels - Bey New Jersey, USA

Great product

Reviewer1599966により Apr 15, 2008 に掲載

This cat's claw product has been more effective for us than any other that we have tried. It is actually quite cost effective since you only use a few drops a day. I highly recommend it.

excellentn product

Reviewer2183597により Dec 04, 2008 に掲載

I like this product. I seem to feel better when taking it.

McTune

Reviewer3011845により Jan 24, 2009 に掲載

luv this product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This supplement is great!

Reviewer2141384により Mar 25, 2009 に掲載

I used this product and it did so much to help me.

useful

5154170390377322146により Apr 20, 2014 に掲載

have used Cats claw in the past when I had ross river fever and it got rid of the virus completely ! Using it for immune boosting at the moment ..Only taking 3 drops but feel a shift towards improvement as I have been really tired..

Prima Una de Gato

Reviewer2198938により Dec 26, 2009 に掲載

Best Cat's Claw out there, in my opinion.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15