JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

very weak

Jeanne1974により May 29, 2014 に掲載

This supplement doesn't do anywhere near the same as Nature's Way Cat's Claw for treating Lyme symptoms. I can tell, as I have symptoms that completely disappear with Nature's Way, but not with this product. I believe the whole plant extract works much better and so does the author of Rainforest Herbs who has studied this for many years, as it actually works for the Amazonian people.

useful

5154170390377322146により Apr 20, 2014 に掲載

have used Cats claw in the past when I had ross river fever and it got rid of the virus completely ! Using it for immune boosting at the moment ..Only taking 3 drops but feel a shift towards improvement as I have been really tired..

SO SO

Reviewer2965493により May 28, 2011 に掲載

I bought this product for pain control after watching a Dr. Oz program. What I found is that it minimizes pain somewhat but not to the extent I was lead to believe.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2324849により Jul 29, 2010 に掲載

I have been greatly searching for a product to help increase my immune system, clean my blood, drop body fat naturally and correct other things which are too numerous to mention. I have been using it per the instructions. I nolonger have an urge for eating too many sweets as those cravings are decreasing. Also, I notice that I can maintain better eating habits so it allows me to eat on time and therefore, regulating my appetite. I purposely ordered two bottles so that I can continue using without interruption as I shall be using this product for at least 6 to 12 months. Great product, excellent company !!! Bishop Francis E. Revels - Bey New Jersey, USA

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Prima Una de Gato

Reviewer2198938により Dec 26, 2009 に掲載

Best Cat's Claw out there, in my opinion.

So Far so Good. Good Value

Reviewer2503831により Apr 22, 2009 に掲載

It seems to be helping.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This supplement is great!

Reviewer2141384により Mar 25, 2009 に掲載

I used this product and it did so much to help me.

McTune

Reviewer3011845により Jan 24, 2009 に掲載

luv this product

excellentn product

Reviewer2183597により Dec 04, 2008 に掲載

I like this product. I seem to feel better when taking it.

The healer

Reviewer1742715により Oct 11, 2008 に掲載

just started, but so far, it seems to help my cuts and chapped lips heal quicker.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15