JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

GallBladder Relief

MartineTrinderにより Apr 11, 2016 に掲載

I started taking this Ox Bile after I had my gall bladder out and in combination with some digestive enzymes and betaine hcl it has stopped some unpleasant symptoms that I was getting straight after eating something.

Good Product!

5534303202323310979により Nov 09, 2015 に掲載

This a good addition to enzymes if you do not have gallbladder. No adverse side effect. Good Customer Service iHerb, Thanks!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great addittion to digestive enzymes especially if have no Gallbladder!

MarieMRにより Jul 04, 2014 に掲載

1 OR 2 WITH EACH MEAL DOES ME GOOD. Iherb has wonderful quality products for a good price. iherb service and delivery times are great! Thanks!

Possibly very good

5210826161262109858により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

I am not sure how much this product did for my digestive needs, congestion and fat-indigestion, but it certainly didn't cause any discomfort. As a first-time ox-bile user it is at a good, low dose and as many as 180 capsules.

Ox Bile Capsules

5594112968910643033により Jul 07, 2013 に掲載

I like taking these. I had my gallbladder out many years ago and have been experiencing nausea related to eating fatty foods - not really fatty stuff, healthy fats. I take one of these with meals that have medium levels of fat and I am having great results, plus makes your stools perfect!

Ox Bile 125mg

Reviewer1623885により Mar 11, 2013 に掲載

Seems to help a little with my husband's IBS symptoms - doctor recommended.

Very good

bODYhACK3rにより Oct 22, 2012 に掲載

Made stools much darker thus it was working.

Ox bile

tigerchoにより Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

Very good product, the small capsules make it easy to establish an appropriate dose! I infrequently take some of these based on how much fat i eat with a meal. Dont overdo it, though!

bile salt

Reviewer1375068により Jan 14, 2012 に掲載

works

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

If you don't have a gallbladder...

Reviewer2277733により Jan 10, 2012 に掲載

this product works fine. Lately I've been using the 500 mg. size. It's more economical, but I eat a lot of fat, so it's probably best to start with this size.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11