JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Ox bile

tigerchoにより Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

Very good product, the small capsules make it easy to establish an appropriate dose! I infrequently take some of these based on how much fat i eat with a meal. Dont overdo it, though!

Very good

bODYhACK3rにより Oct 22, 2012 に掲載

Made stools much darker thus it was working.

GallBladder Relief

MartineTrinderにより Apr 11, 2016 に掲載

I started taking this Ox Bile after I had my gall bladder out and in combination with some digestive enzymes and betaine hcl it has stopped some unpleasant symptoms that I was getting straight after eating something.

Ox Bile 125mg

Reviewer1623885により Mar 11, 2013 に掲載

Seems to help a little with my husband's IBS symptoms - doctor recommended.

Ox Bile Capsules

5594112968910643033により Jul 07, 2013 に掲載

I like taking these. I had my gallbladder out many years ago and have been experiencing nausea related to eating fatty foods - not really fatty stuff, healthy fats. I take one of these with meals that have medium levels of fat and I am having great results, plus makes your stools perfect!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great addittion to digestive enzymes especially if have no Gallbladder!

MarieMRにより Jul 04, 2014 に掲載

1 OR 2 WITH EACH MEAL DOES ME GOOD. Iherb has wonderful quality products for a good price. iherb service and delivery times are great! Thanks!

Good product

Reviewer2910726により Mar 07, 2011 に掲載

I suffer from bile insufficiency. It seems it slightly helps to fill the gap.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

If you don't have a gallbladder...

Reviewer2277733により Jan 10, 2012 に掲載

this product works fine. Lately I've been using the 500 mg. size. It's more economical, but I eat a lot of fat, so it's probably best to start with this size.

Possibly very good

5210826161262109858により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

I am not sure how much this product did for my digestive needs, congestion and fat-indigestion, but it certainly didn't cause any discomfort. As a first-time ox-bile user it is at a good, low dose and as many as 180 capsules.

Good Product!

5534303202323310979により Nov 09, 2015 に掲載

This a good addition to enzymes if you do not have gallbladder. No adverse side effect. Good Customer Service iHerb, Thanks!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13