JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great product

Reviewer1272882により Apr 01, 2010 に掲載

I HAVE BEEN USING MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE FOR ABOUT THREE MONTHS NOW AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS MY BLOOD PRESURE HAS DROPPED 10 POINTS, JOINT PAIN IS GONE, I HAVE BEEN APPLYING TO HAIR AND SCALP AND MY GRAY IS TURNING BACK TO NATURAL HAIR COLOR AND I HAVE A LOT OF NEW HAIR GROWTH, MY NAILS ARE GROWING AND ARE NO LONGER BRITTLE, WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE,

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

at last magnesium absorption!

burdypieにより May 21, 2010 に掲載

This is the first magnesium I have absorbed! Felt its effects almost immediately,muscle strength, mood,brain, skin. Fibromyalgic for decades, and at last something that has given me hope!!!I am able to tolerate high doses of this, unlike tablet form I have taken for years. I want to thank reviewers, this is how I came to try this Liquid form. burdypie Australia

Magnesium Chloride Changed My Life

Reviewer2766122により Jan 27, 2011 に掲載

After years of problems sleeping, being more tired in the morning than when I went to bed, and continual headaches, I am pleased to say that this liquid magnesium supplement changed my life. I sleep better at night, have almost zero headaches and magnesium chloride naturally helps to keep the digestive/waste system regular. Maybe that is too much information, however in this day with high rates of constipation and other bowel trouble, it is important that things keep moving smoothly. I was highly satisfied with the speed in which I received my order as well. Thank you!

Excellent Product

Reviewer1046212により Jun 29, 2009 に掲載

I always had painful periods but as I am getting older now 35 I been feeling very depressed prior my periods. My nurse practitioner told me that I was probably laking some minerals. Among other things she told me I should take magnesium pills but I told her I had taken them forever and they never did anything to help me. I then, on my own decide to try the liquid form instead. I have to say that I didn't think this would do anything for me, but the results are unbelievable. I don't feel near depressed as I used to near my periods and on top of that I have a lot more energy than I used too. I like to mix it with my green tea. I also discovered that if I mixed it with my lotion and apply to my face makes my skin look like baby face. I love it!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Aid in lowering my blood pressure!

Reviewer1997846により Dec 17, 2007 に掲載

This is a good product to aid in lowering pressure and as a mild sedative. Please don't use if you are going to drive or use motorized equipment. Very good product.

Lower Back Pain

Reviewer2791091により Dec 24, 2008 に掲載

I noticed that after few days of taking Magnesium Chloride, the lower back pain which was becoming unbearable, stop. I noticed some improvement in another areas, I think, but it is too soon to say, since I did not finish yet the first 8 fl oz bottle. Thanks anyway for the product. I hope many other people can be benefitted by taking it.

Very Well tolerated and absorbed

Reviewer1888174により Apr 20, 2008 に掲載

Can tell within an hour, this magnesium really works

Magnesium Chloride

Reviewer2037469により Apr 20, 2009 に掲載

It is a grat product, It has given me back my vitality, it has evern helped me loose weight. Its great

From Australia

Reviewer3298868により Nov 21, 2009 に掲載

I love how this shows you how much elemental magnesium your taking. My previous bottle didn't so I give this a big thumbs up. All magnesium has to be transformed into the chloride form in our stomach so this is the best one to be taking. It's great on the skin too and absorbs instantly.

Seems to help

Reviewer3321370により Feb 01, 2010 に掲載

I starting using this to help with muscle pain from Fibromyalgia. I was taking magnesium pills forever and saw no improvement. However, since taking it in the liquid form I have felt much less pain.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 104