JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

I like it!

Reviewer3101973により May 09, 2012 に掲載

I was advised to take licorice solid extract by my naturopath. Licorice has helped my energy levels, immune system and digestion. This product provides a concentrated dose. I like it and I'm so glad iHerb stocks it.

licorice

Reviewer1271070により Jul 30, 2009 に掲載

Hard to find this concentrated extract, most carry DGL. Wanted to find a higher potency extract without alcohol. My Mother has a hard time swallowing pills and the product helped maintain healthy bp for he r so far without any side effect. Thanks for carrying it.

licorice extract

Reviewer3055813により Dec 18, 2011 に掲載

I put this in my herb tea to help my fatty liver.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Licorice solid extract for cortisol levels

5712554353065559840により Feb 10, 2014 に掲載

This product was delivered quickly,and I am extremely impressed with iHerb.com. I will be ordering this product only from iHerb. I use this product to help with cortisol levels, as I have ME. It does the job and helps me to function, along with good supplements and a healthy diet.

Do Not Like Taste

yourhealthsuccessにより Jan 09, 2015 に掲載

I love licorice... but not this brand. OMG it tastes terrible. I can see why its so much cheaper than the other brands. Its hard to take this licorice when I hate the taste. It's hard to describe..like they used a cheap licorice extract or too much glycerin?

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5