Nutricology, Licorice, Solid Extract, 4 oz (114 g)

¥ 2466.54
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3101973 From Canada on May 09, 2012

I was advised to take licorice solid extract by my naturopath. Licorice has helped my energy levels, immune system and digestion. This product provides a concentrated dose. I like it and I'm so glad iHerb stocks it.

licorice

Posted by Reviewer1271070 From Florida on Jul 30, 2009

Hard to find this concentrated extract, most carry DGL. Wanted to find a higher potency extract without alcohol. My Mother has a hard time swallowing pills and the product helped maintain healthy bp for he r so far without any side effect. Thanks for carrying it.

licorice extract

Posted by Reviewer3055813 From Utah on Dec 18, 2011

I put this in my herb tea to help my fatty liver.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Licorice solid extract for cortisol levels

Posted by 5712554353065559840 on Feb 10, 2014

This product was delivered quickly,and I am extremely impressed with iHerb.com. I will be ordering this product only from iHerb. I use this product to help with cortisol levels, as I have ME. It does the job and helps me to function, along with good supplements and a healthy diet.

Do Not Like Taste

Posted by yourhealthsuccess From New Jersey on Jan 04, 2014

I love licorice... but not this brand. OMG it tastes terrible. I can see why its so much cheaper than the other brands. Its hard to take this licorice when I hate the taste. It's hard to describe..like they used a cheap licorice extract or too much glycerin?