JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good for lowering histamine

5688431299396941972により Nov 11, 2015 に掲載

I have a lot of benefits from l-methionine. This supplement works within 1 hour. I get relief from my hay fever symptoms. I do not repurchase this product again, and the reason is 'California Proposition 65 Warning'. The product contains lead. That's just a no-go for me! 5 stars for l-methionine, 1 star for this product containing a harming chemical!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Smell of pickled daikon radish

5441601568455206788により May 13, 2014 に掲載

Purchased for liver and leaky gut.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Product

4650648719080664333により Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

The product is great, but the smell is a little strong.

Hayfever relief

Reviewer2140768により Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

Having suffered bad hayfever the last couple of days, I had tried vitamin C with only limited benefit. I recalled reading that methionine may help, so I had a cap on an empty stomach at night and started to get relief within 10 minutes. I also slept better than I usually do. This is a well-tolerated product for me and is free of magnesium stearate. Methionine is an essential amino acid (your body cannot synthesise it) that is required for the methylation cycle; hormones such as serotonin, melatonin and dopamine are produced as a result of this cycle. The B vitamins are also essential for methylation, however in my case, supplemental methionine seems very beneficial and I have been taking a multi-vitamin (plus extra methylcobalamin B12 occassionally) for years. As with most things, moderation is key. Excess methionine, particularly in the absence of B vitamins can lead to elevated homocysteine, but methionine deficiency can also compromise the methylation cycle, lead to fatty liver disease plus a range of other health issues. Indeed methionine deficiency can also lead to higher homocysteine; here's a quote from Kilmer McCully, one of the pioneers of homocysteine research: 'Methionine deficiency elevates blood homocysteine concentrations because of decreased synthesis of adenosyl methionine and dysregulation of sulfur amino acid metabolism'.

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nutricology, L-Methionine

Reviewer2167095により Jul 24, 2012 に掲載

Excellent, very happy.

Smelly

Reviewer2050611により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

They have a smell to them that I don't like that much which makes them difficult to take.

Lipid management

Reviewer3323341により Sep 25, 2011 に掲載

Use along with L-lysine and L-carnitine for reducing liver fats.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

l-mETHIONINE

Reviewer2156261により Jun 12, 2011 に掲載

Brilliant helping you to relax

Very good

Reviewer1256308により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

Took b12 injections allmost every day. With L-methionine and Carnitine I need to take b12 only once in the two weeks. I feel a lot better, less tired, less pain. Like the capsules of Twin labs even more, because these are smaller.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nutricology L-Methionine

Reviewer2443424により Apr 01, 2009 に掲載

100% on product, 100% (as ever!) on iHerb service.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12