JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Hayfever relief

Reviewer2140768により Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

Having suffered bad hayfever the last couple of days, I had tried vitamin C with only limited benefit. I recalled reading that methionine may help, so I had a cap on an empty stomach at night and started to get relief within 10 minutes. I also slept better than I usually do. This is a well-tolerated product for me and is free of magnesium stearate. Methionine is an essential amino acid (your body cannot synthesise it) that is required for the methylation cycle; hormones such as serotonin, melatonin and dopamine are produced as a result of this cycle. The B vitamins are also essential for methylation, however in my case, supplemental methionine seems very beneficial and I have been taking a multi-vitamin (plus extra methylcobalamin B12 occassionally) for years. As with most things, moderation is key. Excess methionine, particularly in the absence of B vitamins can lead to elevated homocysteine, but methionine deficiency can also compromise the methylation cycle, lead to fatty liver disease plus a range of other health issues. Indeed methionine deficiency can also lead to higher homocysteine; here's a quote from Kilmer McCully, one of the pioneers of homocysteine research: 'Methionine deficiency elevates blood homocysteine concentrations because of decreased synthesis of adenosyl methionine and dysregulation of sulfur amino acid metabolism'.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Regained energy to get through the day

Reviewer3108211により Jun 25, 2008 に掲載

Past Candida infections left me with an overload of acetaldehyde that left me feeling constantly drained, often requiring long naps in the day. After receiving my iHerb order, I took 500 mg of l-methionine and NAC each and the very next day, I woke up ready to jump out of bed! I went through the day feeling more energetic (but not hyper), and not as though I was "leaking energy". I find that I can take this and / or NAC to achieve this effect, but l-methionine seems to help clear the mind as well.

Very good

Reviewer1256308により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

Took b12 injections allmost every day. With L-methionine and Carnitine I need to take b12 only once in the two weeks. I feel a lot better, less tired, less pain. Like the capsules of Twin labs even more, because these are smaller.

Lipid management

Reviewer3323341により Sep 25, 2011 に掲載

Use along with L-lysine and L-carnitine for reducing liver fats.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Smell of pickled daikon radish

5441601568455206788により May 13, 2014 に掲載

Purchased for liver and leaky gut.

Good for lowering histamine

5688431299396941972により Nov 11, 2015 に掲載

I have a lot of benefits from l-methionine. This supplement works within 1 hour. I get relief from my hay fever symptoms. I do not repurchase this product again, and the reason is 'California Proposition 65 Warning'. The product contains lead. That's just a no-go for me! 5 stars for l-methionine, 1 star for this product containing a harming chemical!

Nutricology, L-Methionine

Reviewer2167095により Jul 24, 2012 に掲載

Excellent, very happy.

l-mETHIONINE

Reviewer2156261により Jun 12, 2011 に掲載

Brilliant helping you to relax

Great Product

4650648719080664333により Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

The product is great, but the smell is a little strong.

Smelly

Reviewer2050611により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

They have a smell to them that I don't like that much which makes them difficult to take.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12