JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Works very well

Reviewer1139510により May 04, 2009 に掲載

I starting taking this with lunch and the Pancreas extract helps with digestion and the rest of the glands give me energy. Great product, this company sells excellent glandulars.

Life Changing

Reviewer2862251により Jan 17, 2012 に掲載

This is an amazing product. I have my energy back, and surprisingly, my lungs feel fantastic! Highly recommend.

Good Supplement for Home Made Cat Food

5691309068385245834により Nov 19, 2014 に掲載

Easy to open, not packed in so tightly I have to fight to get the powder out, which is nice when you have to open 16 for each 20-pound batch of cat food. No odor to make them turn their noses up, either. {They HATE B vitamins}

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2139704により Jul 05, 2012 に掲載

I think this is helping (and NO magnesium stearate!)

Real Adrenal Boost

5291365967689154749により Dec 01, 2013 に掲載

ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

Great product!!!

sunstateにより Dec 02, 2013 に掲載

I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

A good formula

tigerchoにより Aug 12, 2011 に掲載

Definetely works, i use it in conjunction with other supplements for immune support for CFS

Very satisfied

5372174137950072535により Feb 10, 2015 に掲載

Very easy to order and the delivery was very prompt even though I'm all the way in Australia. The ImmunoPlex is exactly what I was after - a power in a capsule and the fact that it's made from produce of Australia and New Zealand eases my mind as these capsules will be of a decent quality with no risk of prions

great product

Reviewer2002420により Jan 08, 2011 に掲載

very high dosage at a very reasonable price. Others charge more with much lower dosage.

love it

Reviewer2624820により Dec 14, 2010 に掲載

very good support for the whole glandular system, dont be shy to take up to 4-6 of these a day!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21