JA

¥1,321

¥2,005

のセーブ: ¥684 (34 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

• カスタマーの評価

日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Powerful stuff

ReviewsfromaFriendにより May 06, 2015 に掲載

I had a very potent reaction to this that involved profuse sweating, even in a cold environment. I am now avoiding it. Giving it 5 stars because it has an obvious effect, and thus the reader of this review might want to experiment with it, not because I found it, personally beneficial. Click my name to read about my other nutritional adventures :)

Very satisfied

5372174137950072535により Feb 10, 2015 に掲載

Very easy to order and the delivery was very prompt even though I'm all the way in Australia. The ImmunoPlex is exactly what I was after - a power in a capsule and the fact that it's made from produce of Australia and New Zealand eases my mind as these capsules will be of a decent quality with no risk of prions

Good Supplement for Home Made Cat Food

5691309068385245834により Nov 19, 2014 に掲載

Easy to open, not packed in so tightly I have to fight to get the powder out, which is nice when you have to open 16 for each 20-pound batch of cat food. No odor to make them turn their noses up, either. {They HATE B vitamins}

couldnt try

5154170390377322146により Oct 25, 2014 に掲載

Realise this was too high in histamine for me to use..but probably good if you don't have allergy issues..

Great product!!!

sunstateにより Dec 02, 2013 に掲載

I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Real Adrenal Boost

5291365967689154749により Dec 01, 2013 に掲載

ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

Cat Suppliments

4998010653083612582により Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

I use this to make my cat's food. There really isn't much else to say. I've never eaten her food, so I don't know how it tastes.

Great product & service

4973885350171061191により Nov 25, 2012 に掲載

Great product & service

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2139704により Jul 05, 2012 に掲載

I think this is helping (and NO magnesium stearate!)

Life Changing

Reviewer2862251により Jan 17, 2012 に掲載

This is an amazing product. I have my energy back, and surprisingly, my lungs feel fantastic! Highly recommend.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20