JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Nutricology

4789095458458408727により Nov 04, 2014 に掲載

no comment, first time try out

No lasting effects

juniperにより Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

I did not experience any memorable effects from using this product.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Healthy prostate & ovary

Reviewer2993709により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

to soon to tell if works well...have to wait more to see improvements...

As Good as I have Found

Reviewer1960889により Feb 07, 2012 に掲載

I have tried a few bladder and prostate products. The broad range of ingredients in Nutricology, Healthy Prostate & Ovary, 180 Veggie Caps is as good as any I have come across and worth the try.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not sure if it is working

Reviewer2080065により Oct 18, 2011 に掲載

I have been using this product for two weeks. It seems to work the first couple of days, but not sure now. However, I will continue to use it until the bottle runs out to see what happens.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Husband seems to feel better.

Reviewer3054770により Aug 11, 2011 に掲載

He has used this formula for some time with great results compared to other ones he had tried, but it seems they may have changed the formula somewhat to a capsule as it doesn't seem to work quite as well as the orginal small tablet did.

Works for me!

Reviewer1870685により Jul 08, 2011 に掲載

I notice an easier stream and getting up one less time during the night.

Healthy Prostate Cure

Reviewer2019618により May 08, 2011 に掲載

This product works very well to shrink the prostate and limit inflamation. I'm not sure how it works, but the symptoms of an enlarged prostate disappeared in a matter of weeks, not months. My husband would heartily recommend this product. The price was right, too. Bernardette Costa Author, The Six Colorful Annies

Rerview

Reviewer1586551により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

I have only been taking Nutricology for about two weeks, however I can see some subtle changes. Mainly after I Finnish urinating, I Finnish quicker and there is less dribbling. The stream is much stronger. I will continue to use this product for the recommended time.

effective product

Reviewer2113136により Feb 17, 2011 に掲載

This is one of the most effective products my husband has tried. Unfortunately, he had to discontinue use because after 9 or 10 days of taking it, gout flared up in his toe joint. He went off the product for a week until the gout cleared up. After about 9-10 days back on the product, gout showed up in his foot again. It is perhaps a coincidence, but this is the only new supplement he has added, so we suspect is the culprit in the gout reappearing.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28