iHerbは初めての方?

Nutricology, Healthy Prostate & Ovary, 180 Veggie Caps

¥3,819
¥6,455
¥ 3819.44
Savings of: ¥2,635 (41% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Healthy Prostate & Ovary

Posted by Reviewer2534422 on Oct 18, 2008

One of the few Crinium Latifolium available anywhere. Controls both BPH and Ovary problems. Can also ber used for Prostate and Ovarian big "c" control. Works to contol BPH in studies returning prostate to normal size. Studies in Vietnam done in clinic setting saw 92% measured response rate in men with prostate shrinkage and returning to normal. Also, one of the few "both sexes" agent which also can be used for ovarian/uterine fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts.My wife and I both use product as it is one of the few available which help regulate both sex organs malfunctions in herbal land..no side effects noted except less nedd to urinate during bed time. (night runs to toilet)

JW

Posted by Reviewer1535016 on Oct 31, 2008

Having an enlarged prostate, I tried this product. I now have no trouble urinating & my last physical show my prostate "normal". GREAT STUFF!!!!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

very effective for prostate enlargement

Posted by Reviewer3280660 on Oct 18, 2007

By all indications, a very effective product in treating benign prostate enlargement. I had noticeable improvement in just a month. In 9 months when I go back to my GP for a checkup, I'll be able to determine just whether the improvemnt has been enough to keep me away from a dreaded urologist. By all early indications almost a miracle cure, one entirely overlooked by the medical establishment.

Healthy Prostate & Ovary

Posted by Reviewer2574463 on Jun 13, 2008

The product appears to work fine with me, however my prostate is very susceptible to infections leading to painful time, regardless of this, the product is excellent and will recommend it! Keep up with the research!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Finally a full nights sleep for hubby

Posted by Reviewer3335976 on Aug 15, 2008

Hubby is finally sleeping the night through whether he is on night shift or day shift he is finally sleeping and that to me is a great big plus!