JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

A different form of E

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2668367により Apr 13, 2008 に掲載

This was recommended to me by my doctor. I'm treating a C. Pneumoniae infection and he says it prevents the bacteria from entering the cells and becoming an ATP parasite by inhibiting it's use of cholesterol for that purpose.It has really given me more energy.And is probably helping knock down the infection. More information on this infection at: http://www.cpnhelp.org This is a web site put up by fellow patients on the CPn treatment developed by Dr. Charles Stratton at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.This is an epidemic that is flying under the radar. If I had not found out about this infection three years ago, I would be going downhill still. Now I am back to living a normal life and have the energy to work and play like I did before.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good price and great results!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2249752により Feb 16, 2010 に掲載

The 90% delta-tocotrienol as Delta GOLD ™ costs much more in other products at other retailers. I have taken 2 capsules daily for 1 year (with little other lifestyle changes) which has lowered LDL cholesterol 20% and total cholesterol by 12%.

Cholesterol Help

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3346883により Jan 14, 2009 に掲載

I was diagnosed with extremely high LDL. I am 52, eat well, exercise and very fit. I tried two statins with terrible side effects. I consulted a Doc who has significant interest in natural cures. She said taking this a minimum of 8 hours after taking any other vitamin E would dramatically enhance the affect of the Crestor. I am taking one of these daily with 1/4 of a 5mg Crestor and phytosterols/phytostanols. My cholesterol has dropped to well withing normal ranges. No side effects. Great company. Fast shipping.

Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2367829により Apr 09, 2008 に掲載

This is an excellent product !!! I am seeing improvement in my severe periferial artery disease. I can walk with no or little pain in my left leg now. Before, I could only walk two house lengths with extreme pain. My MD recommended this product in addition to padma basic and niacin.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

teensy tiny. They're great!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2376042により Mar 02, 2009 に掲載

If you've been looking for tocotrienols without having to buy big Vitamin E gelatin capsules, you'll be fascinated by these. They're teensy. And I love that they use this delta fraction technology.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 27