JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

really excellent quality ubiquinone

Reviewer1587735により Mar 14, 2009 に掲載

ive been using this on and off and noticed a massive difference when taking 2-3 a day (spreadout over the course of the day 1 with each meal )..ive found that the difference in my stamina is amazing ive been able to run to work far longer distances than normal and work much better. i highly recommend this product ive tried several and none compare to this. i will definately be ordering again.

Very harsh - PAIN

Reviewer2849284により Apr 05, 2011 に掲載

I ordered 4 bottles of this and am in the process of negotiating a return with iherb, because of extreme pain when taking this product. I took it with other supplements during breakfast and got an extremely painful stomach ache for 3 days running. I had to lay down in almost a fetal position for several hours before the pain subsided. I don't recommend it.

Good product

Queenbeeにより May 26, 2009 に掲載

I am very happy with this great product. It does not contain soy. The other ingredients caprylic acid, capri acid and alppha lipoic acid. I take this Ubiquinol QH together with Jarrows Toco Sorb (VIT E). This has worked very well to bring my blood pressure under control.

Definitely Worth a Try

Reviewer1022886により Mar 04, 2010 に掲載

I've been taking Ubiquinol for a few months but this is the first time I tried this brand. The reason I tried it was because the some of the other reviews mentioned a noticable increase in energy. I have to tell you, I agree with this. Since taking this I notice I'm getting better, stronger workout in & feel generally more energetic. See what you think...it's worth a try.

Don't recommend

Reviewer1062848により Mar 11, 2011 に掲載

This product caused massive acid reflux/indigestion(I'm guessing due to the d-limonene oil). Don't recommend it.

Reviewer3112496により Jun 02, 2009 に掲載

Switch from ubiqinone to ubiquinol, which is more easily absorbed by our body. This is the only brand (100mg) which did not have any soy, which is linked to hormone imbalance, breast cancer due to estrogen dominance.

Good Product and Price

Reviewer1799209により Nov 25, 2009 に掲載

Quality product and ingredients with no soy and has alpha-lipoic acid

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product, it really works!

Reviewer1181747により Dec 21, 2010 に掲載

My levels of Q10 were tested and were very low. I took this product 3 times per day for one year. One year later I was retested and the levels of Q10 in my blood are considerable higher!

Great Product!!!

Reviewer1293122により Dec 26, 2010 に掲載

I had been look for a CoQ product that did not contain soy along with other harmful substances sometimes used in capsules. This one is definitely it. I've been using it for about 6 months now and I can definitely notice difference in how I feel since I've started.

ubiquinol

Reviewer2532391により Nov 08, 2010 に掲載

Very pleased with delivery time, well done Iherb!! Great to have the choice of hypoallergenic product - well done to the manufacturer-Nutricology.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11