JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

really excellent quality ubiquinone

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1587735により Mar 14, 2009 に掲載

ive been using this on and off and noticed a massive difference when taking 2-3 a day (spreadout over the course of the day 1 with each meal )..ive found that the difference in my stamina is amazing ive been able to run to work far longer distances than normal and work much better. i highly recommend this product ive tried several and none compare to this. i will definately be ordering again.

Good product

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Queenbeeにより May 26, 2009 に掲載

I am very happy with this great product. It does not contain soy. The other ingredients caprylic acid, capri acid and alppha lipoic acid. I take this Ubiquinol QH together with Jarrows Toco Sorb (VIT E). This has worked very well to bring my blood pressure under control.

Definitely Worth a Try

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1022886により Mar 04, 2010 に掲載

I've been taking Ubiquinol for a few months but this is the first time I tried this brand. The reason I tried it was because the some of the other reviews mentioned a noticable increase in energy. I have to tell you, I agree with this. Since taking this I notice I'm getting better, stronger workout in & feel generally more energetic. See what you think...it's worth a try.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3112496により Jun 02, 2009 に掲載

Switch from ubiqinone to ubiquinol, which is more easily absorbed by our body. This is the only brand (100mg) which did not have any soy, which is linked to hormone imbalance, breast cancer due to estrogen dominance.

Don't recommend

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1062848により Mar 11, 2011 に掲載

This product caused massive acid reflux/indigestion(I'm guessing due to the d-limonene oil). Don't recommend it.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11