JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Muito bom!

4794036371741506470により Jul 20, 2015 に掲載

Estou usando este produto há alguns meses e aprovei. O gosto é bom e é claro que eu não misturo com água. Faço minhas vitaminas com bebida de arroz e ficam deliciosas. Já usei em bolo e ficou muito bom também. Eu me sinto bem quando suplemento minha dieta com este produto e fico tranquila por ser orgânico. Recomendo!!!

Great Organic Protein Powder

4812993733074414452により Jan 16, 2015 に掲載

I use this product as an addition to smoothies, yogurt, pancakes and more. It has a pleasant taste and is high in protein, low in carbs, and certified organic and KOSHER. The only downside is that it is a bit chalky. But that doesn't stop me from using it. Even my kids like it and I think it is a great way to get extra protein in their diet. I am sure there are other uses that I have not discovered yet.

Grainy and Gross!

4829000312565968096により Jul 20, 2014 に掲載

I've tried a lot of different vegan proteins and I'll have to be honest, this is one of the worst. It does not blend well in water at all and is extremely grainy. The flavour is barely there, I don;t even know how to describe the taste. It's good value if you want to use it in cooking, however don't buy this if you intend to mix it with water and go. I'll go back to Sunwarrior blend next time.

Tasty and blends well

5694512644874759994により Jun 28, 2014 に掲載

I found this rice protein powder to have a pleasant taste and it blended well for a smooth texture.

France

Reviewer2955415により Apr 29, 2014 に掲載

I love this product. I love the fact it's organic , it mixes well and it doesn't taste powdery. I mix it with a banana, chia seeds, home made kefir, a little almond milk et voila!!!! And I herbs service to France is excellent, so fast and efficient.

Ok for what it does.

5572649744445646616により Jan 23, 2014 に掲載

I had higher hopes about this. Tastewise I wasn't too impressed and found it quite chalky.

Very Helpful

5444314637034361576により May 27, 2013 に掲載

This is a good product. Taste is fine. I mix it with almond milk in a blender bottle with mixing ball, and the texture turns out fine, too. Seems to give me more energy.

Good product!

Reviewer3232562により Mar 01, 2012 に掲載

I think overall this is a very good product in this price. I am sensitive to allergies and I didn't get any problems while using this product. It is certified organic, and I could see, taste & feel that the quality is really very good. A few cons though. Taste wise, it has a very neutral flavour, not much of Vanilla. Not easy to mix in water or milk. Derived from sprouted brown rice, this is probably not a complete protein (Nutribiotic website itself tells that Lysine and Histidine are not in sufficient amounts to qualify it as a complete protein). So you should include protein from other food sources/supplements (especially if you are into building muscle).

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

pretty good source of protein and not too expensive

Reviewer3097799により Feb 18, 2012 に掲載

pretty good source of protein and not too expensive. wish it came with a scoop though since "heaping tablespoon" is not too precise of a measurement!

Great product

Reviewer1084310により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

Great product, not too acidic on the body, we use it while we are doing the mild version of the Bio Cleanse

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23