JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

NutriBiotic, Raw Organic Rice Protein, Vanilla, 1 lb 5 oz (600 g)

¥2,978

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Good product!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3232562により Mar 01, 2012 に掲載

I think overall this is a very good product in this price. I am sensitive to allergies and I didn't get any problems while using this product. It is certified organic, and I could see, taste & feel that the quality is really very good. A few cons though. Taste wise, it has a very neutral flavour, not much of Vanilla. Not easy to mix in water or milk. Derived from sprouted brown rice, this is probably not a complete protein (Nutribiotic website itself tells that Lysine and Histidine are not in sufficient amounts to qualify it as a complete protein). So you should include protein from other food sources/supplements (especially if you are into building muscle).

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Best protein power around!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1099199により Jun 12, 2011 に掲載

Thanks to NutriBiotic for coming out with an organic variety. This is my favorite protein power as it does not contain any of the common allergens. I add a little extra vanilla stevia to it as I like a stronger vanilla flavor.

Great Rice Protein!

Reviewer2519353により Jun 17, 2011 に掲載

great complete plant protein source for a great price!

I love this product!

Reviewer2319044により Dec 27, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this product consistently every morning for quite a while. It gives me sustained energy.

Tasty and blends well

5694512644874759994により Jun 28, 2014 に掲載

I found this rice protein powder to have a pleasant taste and it blended well for a smooth texture.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 23