JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good product!

Reviewer3232562により Mar 01, 2012 に掲載

I think overall this is a very good product in this price. I am sensitive to allergies and I didn't get any problems while using this product. It is certified organic, and I could see, taste & feel that the quality is really very good. A few cons though. Taste wise, it has a very neutral flavour, not much of Vanilla. Not easy to mix in water or milk. Derived from sprouted brown rice, this is probably not a complete protein (Nutribiotic website itself tells that Lysine and Histidine are not in sufficient amounts to qualify it as a complete protein). So you should include protein from other food sources/supplements (especially if you are into building muscle).

Great product

Reviewer1084310により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

Great product, not too acidic on the body, we use it while we are doing the mild version of the Bio Cleanse

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best protein power around!

Reviewer1099199により Jun 12, 2011 に掲載

Thanks to NutriBiotic for coming out with an organic variety. This is my favorite protein power as it does not contain any of the common allergens. I add a little extra vanilla stevia to it as I like a stronger vanilla flavor.

Gross

Reviewer3223005により Jan 18, 2012 に掲載

I don't like the taste at all. The taste reminds me of how wet dogs smell. Will try another product.

I love this product!

Reviewer2319044により Dec 27, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this product consistently every morning for quite a while. It gives me sustained energy.

Great Rice Protein!

Reviewer2519353により Jun 17, 2011 に掲載

great complete plant protein source for a great price!

Nutribiotic Rice Protein

Reviewer1184877により Sep 06, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product, couldn't feel, taste, see any difference to SunWarrior (which is excellent).

Tasty and blends well

5694512644874759994により Jun 28, 2014 に掲載

I found this rice protein powder to have a pleasant taste and it blended well for a smooth texture.

Great Organic Protein Powder

4812993733074414452により Jan 16, 2015 に掲載

I use this product as an addition to smoothies, yogurt, pancakes and more. It has a pleasant taste and is high in protein, low in carbs, and certified organic and KOSHER. The only downside is that it is a bit chalky. But that doesn't stop me from using it. Even my kids like it and I think it is a great way to get extra protein in their diet. I am sure there are other uses that I have not discovered yet.

France

Reviewer2955415により Apr 29, 2014 に掲載

I love this product. I love the fact it's organic , it mixes well and it doesn't taste powdery. I mix it with a banana, chia seeds, home made kefir, a little almond milk et voila!!!! And I herbs service to France is excellent, so fast and efficient.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25