JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great stuff

Reviewer2116616により Jun 17, 2011 に掲載

I love this stuff, always used the drops, this seems to work as well when run down.

Wouldnt travel without it

5562695122676645106により Mar 27, 2014 に掲載

This product is great for so many things. We took it for B Hominis and seems to be working. It is NOT a quick cure, but it does work. I know it is good for many other things like Candida as well. We experienced NO digestive difficulties taking this long term. However, if you take it long term, you will need to supplement with probiotics as well.

love it

Diana87により Mar 04, 2014 に掲載

truly good for busting the immune system.... especially to get rid of Staphylococcus aureus... of course with a lot of time and patience because staphylococcus aureus unfortunately it's a super bug this days. so it's a must to take also other extracts/capsules...like garlic, usnea etc...

iHerb Rocks!

Reviewer3097863により May 17, 2011 に掲載

I love getting my products from iHerb.com the value is superior and the service is beyond compare.

Great product!

5691741996526183527により Oct 10, 2016 に掲載

Great product!

Great combo

truevitalityにより Nov 07, 2012 に掲載

Not only has this product got Grapefruit seed extract but also some great herbs. I like to use it for parasitic infections

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed Extract, With Echinacea & Artemisia Annua,

Reviewer3077839により Nov 19, 2013 に掲載

Is very helpful when feel a cold coming.

den

5620085419705573468により Oct 22, 2012 に掲載

very value for money. good effect.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good - but potent

Reviewer1839228により Oct 25, 2014 に掲載

I think the extra ingredients in this may cause stomach upset (at least for me) - but with food it was better. Seemed to clear things up for me. Good for infections.

I like it

Reviewer1206849により Jun 20, 2009 に掲載

Good for preventing colds.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 45