JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

gse

Reviewer2641742により May 01, 2009 に掲載

very good for immune balance and or any illness

NutirBiotic, GSE High Potency Capsules Plus

Reviewer2534305により Apr 13, 2009 に掲載

Grapefruit seed extract is a wonder. In different forms, we use it for cleaning fruit, clearing nasal passages, etc. These pills are effective in fighting symptoms associated with bacteria, virus or fungi. The pill form in this product is effective for the latter.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nutribiotic is my friend

Reviewer3149620により Jan 29, 2009 に掲載

Seriously, I believe I keep my candida at bay by using NitriBiotic Grapeseed Extract on a regular basis. The drops don't work for me - cannot tolerate them. But the capsules are fine and don't have gluten, dairy or soy.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Such a convenient way to take GSE!

Reviewer3286239により Jan 27, 2009 に掲載

Sometimes it's just too much trouble to use the GSE drops and mix them with spicy V8 or orange juice...I sometimes run out of both! These capsules solve the problem, and my daughter, who has Lyme disease, takes them every A.M. and P.M. to combat the nasty cysts that spirochetes hide in. The artemesia and echinacea in this product also help to get rid of the critters that are hidin' out in the muscles. Wonderful, effective product from a GREAT online company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The best

Reviewer2966228により Dec 27, 2008 に掲載

This stuff works for everything. I must always have it in my cabinet!

Colds, sinus etc

Reviewer2917429により Dec 22, 2008 に掲載

Whenever I begin to have symptoms, I start with 2 capsules at least three times a day - morning-noon- especial before bed along with Noni extract. If caught in time, symptoms are gone by morning.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

GSE

Reviewer2617027により Sep 05, 2008 に掲載

This is an excellent product which I will continue to use on a regular basis. It's especially good in prevent and fighting infections.

Energy booster

Reviewer2140536により Jul 14, 2008 に掲載

I ordered this product for myself mainly for the Sweet Woomwood aspect of it, but the fact that it has Grapefruit seed Extract is an added bonus. So far I have found it to be really good. I have no energy or motiviation and since taking these I have gone to work for the last two weeks full of energy and determination. I bought these for my friend who was recommended to use the Sweet Wormwood for Cancer treatment, and I bought a bottle of these for myself and I will keep on buying them because I think that they definately have an effect. Plus they are a third of the price of what you pay in Australia. The shipping was very quick!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

GSE Capsules Plus

Reviewer1668116により Jul 01, 2008 に掲載

Good way for vegetarians to take this product without having to take those tabs which have been know to pass thru your body unused.

Grapefruit Seed Extract in capsules

Reviewer3002071により May 04, 2008 に掲載

GSE, or Grapefruit Seed Extract, is very helpful when infections of any kind arise. Urinary tract infections seem to respond quickly. It should help with any illness. I like NutriBiotic, and use both the liquid and the capsules.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています