JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Product

Reviewer1461402により May 24, 2010 に掲載

Using it for a skin rash that wouldn't clear up with herbs or essential oils.

miss karen

4970056903620937848により Mar 21, 2016 に掲載

Excellent! I take two caps twice a day while traveling in countries that I may have stomach issues. During cold season, this helps me stave off colds and flu.

love it

Diana87により Mar 04, 2014 に掲載

truly good for busting the immune system.... especially to get rid of Staphylococcus aureus... of course with a lot of time and patience because staphylococcus aureus unfortunately it's a super bug this days. so it's a must to take also other extracts/capsules...like garlic, usnea etc...

Wouldnt travel without it

5562695122676645106により Mar 27, 2014 に掲載

This product is great for so many things. We took it for B Hominis and seems to be working. It is NOT a quick cure, but it does work. I know it is good for many other things like Candida as well. We experienced NO digestive difficulties taking this long term. However, if you take it long term, you will need to supplement with probiotics as well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good - but potent

Reviewer1839228により Oct 25, 2014 に掲載

I think the extra ingredients in this may cause stomach upset (at least for me) - but with food it was better. Seemed to clear things up for me. Good for infections.

den

5620085419705573468により Oct 22, 2012 に掲載

very value for money. good effect.

Great combo

truevitalityにより Nov 07, 2012 に掲載

Not only has this product got Grapefruit seed extract but also some great herbs. I like to use it for parasitic infections

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed Extract, With Echinacea & Artemisia Annua,

Reviewer3077839により Nov 19, 2013 に掲載

Is very helpful when feel a cold coming.

I like it

Reviewer1206849により Jun 20, 2009 に掲載

Good for preventing colds.

Not bad I think.

Reviewer3297505により Jun 21, 2012 に掲載

Supplement seems ok. But not sure how effective it is. We are taking a combination of many other supplements so its hard to tell.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 44