JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Miracle suppliment

Reviewer2423024により Feb 10, 2014 に掲載

I'm not sure how long I've been taking this product, but I'm guessing maybe 3 or 4 years. I tell everyone about it. I can honestly say that it saves my life. I haven't had a cold the whole time. If I do start to feel a little under the weather, I take a couple of these right away, following up, as prescribed, and if my throat is sore, I use the spray on my throat, which is also excellent and pleasant tasting. I keep a bottle of these in my desk at work, & a bottle at home at all times.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Added benefit from this product is improved urinary flow.

Reviewer1598869により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

This product arrived when I had a bad bronchial cough. It seemed to accelerate my recovery time.

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed Extract, With Echinacea & Artemisia Annua

Reviewer2755931により Nov 24, 2013 に掲載

Effective

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not the same product that I bought previously

Zambiniにより Apr 22, 2012 に掲載

BUYER BEWARE> They have changed the product. The packaging isn't the same. Read the ingredients. It is no longer just GSE, they have added 400 mg of other ingredients. We bought two bottles to replenish our supply. They don't work as well or quickly for our purposes with the added ingredients. We are not just looking for another cold relief, we are looking for PURE GSE to tame yeast. The capsules used to be a nice option to avoid the nasty taste of the liquid. Unless I can buy them in pure form again, it is back to the liquid GSE

great stuff

Reviewer2116616により Jun 17, 2011 に掲載

I love this stuff, always used the drops, this seems to work as well when run down.

great for spots

Reviewer1141242により Jun 30, 2011 に掲載

This stuff here is great for any kind of spots it makes them vanish in no time better than antibiotics

NutriBiotic-grapefruit seed extract

Reviewer1920119により Dec 19, 2011 に掲載

I just love this stuff. You don't have to worry about any side effects, nor worry about your body building up a resistence to it. I prefer the capsules MUCH MORE than the huge tablets.

iHerb Rocks!

Reviewer3097863により May 17, 2011 に掲載

I love getting my products from iHerb.com the value is superior and the service is beyond compare.

brilliant

Reviewer1595500により Feb 23, 2010 に掲載

just got the balance right to get you better when you are low.

Excellent