JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not the same product that I bought previously

Zambiniにより Apr 22, 2012 に掲載

BUYER BEWARE> They have changed the product. The packaging isn't the same. Read the ingredients. It is no longer just GSE, they have added 400 mg of other ingredients. We bought two bottles to replenish our supply. They don't work as well or quickly for our purposes with the added ingredients. We are not just looking for another cold relief, we are looking for PURE GSE to tame yeast. The capsules used to be a nice option to avoid the nasty taste of the liquid. Unless I can buy them in pure form again, it is back to the liquid GSE

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

cure all fix all

Reviewer3074797により Feb 27, 2012 に掲載

Lets see, planters warts,strept throat, ring worm, bruised muscle, muscle ache, all with the liquid. I use the capsules daily for energy and keep the colds away. Kept me healthy for the last 1 1/2 years. Also when I had the above this cleasnd me from the inside out. Keep it around all the time. Now when someone is sick I find myself saying 'have you ever taking GSE.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Added benefit from this product is improved urinary flow.

Reviewer1598869により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

This product arrived when I had a bad bronchial cough. It seemed to accelerate my recovery time.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

NutriBiotic-grapefruit seed extract

Reviewer1920119により Dec 19, 2011 に掲載

I just love this stuff. You don't have to worry about any side effects, nor worry about your body building up a resistence to it. I prefer the capsules MUCH MORE than the huge tablets.

great for spots

Reviewer1141242により Jun 30, 2011 に掲載

This stuff here is great for any kind of spots it makes them vanish in no time better than antibiotics

great stuff

Reviewer2116616により Jun 17, 2011 に掲載

I love this stuff, always used the drops, this seems to work as well when run down.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

i want the plain kind! no extras!

Reviewer3281685により Jun 05, 2011 に掲載

I don't want the echinacea (immune-booster), causes me inflammation. The artemesia annua that they added is useless, because it's an oxidant, only works as an oxidant on empty stomach, and i take these pills with anti-oxidants and food!

Didn't See A Huge Benefit

Reviewer2582844により May 28, 2011 に掲載

I'm not sure what this was doing for my body but I didn't see a huge benefit or feel any different after.

iHerb Rocks!

Reviewer3097863により May 17, 2011 に掲載

I love getting my products from iHerb.com the value is superior and the service is beyond compare.

I love Nutribiotic's GSE

KentuckyWildcatにより Dec 16, 2010 に掲載

I recently stayed well while several of my friends developed colds and flu. GSE, plus Immune Punch and extra zinc, are great for keeping up my immune system.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています