JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
カートは空っぽです
でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed Extract, With Echinacea & Artemisia Annua, 125 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

¥1,592
¥2,656
のセーブ: ¥1,064 (40 % オフ)
4.6 5件のうち 45 件の口コミをもとにして
カスタマーの評価
5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー 英語
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (2)
並び替え

商品 6 - 10 の合計 43

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

No titile

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2155347により Dec 25, 2007 に掲載

This is an excellent natural strong antibiotic - use it when sinus infection or cold first starts - within 24 hours we are usually free of symptoms - highly recommend to keep on the shelf - do not use daily

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

A natural stimulant to the immune system.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1572662により Aug 16, 2009 に掲載

Highly recommended as a first line defense against flu bugs, bacteria and viruses. One physician's monthly newsletter finds this a viable alternative to even the most celebrated antibiotic pharmaceutical agents. And it is apparently effective against a broad range of infection which cannot be treated with conventional therapy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

I love Nutribiotic's GSE

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

KentuckyWildcatにより Dec 16, 2010 に掲載

I recently stayed well while several of my friends developed colds and flu. GSE, plus Immune Punch and extra zinc, are great for keeping up my immune system.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

NutirBiotic, GSE High Potency Capsules Plus

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2534305により Apr 13, 2009 に掲載

Grapefruit seed extract is a wonder. In different forms, we use it for cleaning fruit, clearing nasal passages, etc. These pills are effective in fighting symptoms associated with bacteria, virus or fungi. The pill form in this product is effective for the latter.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great product!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2009889により Apr 03, 2008 に掲載

I have used NutriBiotic products for years with good results. This was the first time I used this particular formula. I will puchase it again and of course at IHerb where I get great prices and good service.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

商品 6 - 10 の合計 43

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »