JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed Extract, With Echinacea & Artemisia Annua, 125 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

¥1,624
その他のレビュー (2)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 43

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Better than intravenous antibiotics for drug resistant bacterial infection

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2786187により Jan 09, 2010 に掲載

My son-in-law came down with a drug resistant bacterial infection during the two weeks he was in the hospital. He was put on intravenous antibiotics immediately and was told that the intravenous antibiotics would have to continue for eight weeks at home after he left the hospital. Upon receiving that information, his wife, my daughter, gave him six NutriBiotic GSE High Potency Capsules a day in divided doses, even though I had instructed her to give him three a day. Just before he was released from the hospital blood tests were again taken to determine the present extent of his infection. It was discovered that he was completely infection free. The doctors and nurses were totally surprised but were unaware of the Capsules Plus. This was not, however, surprising to us. We have had nothing but excellent results using this product through the years. Most certainly would not be without it or the liquid form.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Such a convenient way to take GSE!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3286239により Jan 27, 2009 に掲載

Sometimes it's just too much trouble to use the GSE drops and mix them with spicy V8 or orange juice...I sometimes run out of both! These capsules solve the problem, and my daughter, who has Lyme disease, takes them every A.M. and P.M. to combat the nasty cysts that spirochetes hide in. The artemesia and echinacea in this product also help to get rid of the critters that are hidin' out in the muscles. Wonderful, effective product from a GREAT online company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Nutribiotic is my friend

Reviewer3149620により Jan 29, 2009 に掲載

Seriously, I believe I keep my candida at bay by using NitriBiotic Grapeseed Extract on a regular basis. The drops don't work for me - cannot tolerate them. But the capsules are fine and don't have gluten, dairy or soy.

Grapefruit Seed Extract in capsules

Reviewer3002071により May 04, 2008 に掲載

GSE, or Grapefruit Seed Extract, is very helpful when infections of any kind arise. Urinary tract infections seem to respond quickly. It should help with any illness. I like NutriBiotic, and use both the liquid and the capsules.

Energy booster

Reviewer2140536により Jul 14, 2008 に掲載

I ordered this product for myself mainly for the Sweet Woomwood aspect of it, but the fact that it has Grapefruit seed Extract is an added bonus. So far I have found it to be really good. I have no energy or motiviation and since taking these I have gone to work for the last two weeks full of energy and determination. I bought these for my friend who was recommended to use the Sweet Wormwood for Cancer treatment, and I bought a bottle of these for myself and I will keep on buying them because I think that they definately have an effect. Plus they are a third of the price of what you pay in Australia. The shipping was very quick!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 43