JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

NutriBiotic, First Aid Skin & Wound Spray with GSE, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

bubskaにより Jan 23, 2012 に掲載

Good stuff, but don't use it for burns -- it contains alcohol!

THE BEST THING EVER!!!

Reviewer1917630により Feb 24, 2010 に掲載

Really helps with keeping pimples under control

soothing & healing

Reviewer3296142により Feb 03, 2011 に掲載

My son has very sensitive skin, so we use a lot of the Nutriobiotic cleansers and creams. When he does experience a bout of eczema, however, he always asks for his "special spray". It stops the itching immediately with no stinging. I follow up with Nutribiotic skin ointment, and in 24 hours, it will be gone. It's like a miracle!

great product

Reviewer1181272により Sep 12, 2008 に掲載

I use it for everything from room deodorizer to healing wounds to soothing burns and sunburns all kinds of uses- on my cat too!awesome stuff great disinfectant too

Amazing relief!

Reviewer1003657により Jun 24, 2010 に掲載

This is a wonderful spray. For the first time in decades I was consumed by chiggers. This certainly helped relieve the itch. Also had an underarm rash, very tender, burning, itching - this helped resolve it and did not cause any stinging or discomfort.

Works but takes time

Reviewer2005746により Jul 28, 2010 に掲載

I bought this for a fungus infection - I have been using for about a month and there is some clearing - it works but takes time

Awesome

Reviewer1241672により May 20, 2012 に掲載

This stuff is amazing on ACNE my son sprays it on his face before school and after school and before bed and what wonders it does, he is just so happy!!!

Love this stuff

Reviewer1245605により Jul 27, 2009 に掲載

I've used this for years on minor cuts and infections. It does the trick and as always iherb has the best price and reasonable shipping.

my favorite product

Reviewer1013081により Sep 30, 2011 に掲載

I use this for everything. Works on people and pets.

great product