JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 180 Tablets

5722320570706462943により Jun 04, 2013 に掲載

I bought this product and is no different than the regular tablets (400tbl). This specification does not stick where it says that it is additionally calcium. I was not happy and this is misleading customers. Very disappointed Iherb: (. And there are no more additions, just write something that is not true. I am not happy and I also wrote to Nutrex Hawaii.

Gives me energy

Reviewer1500565により Dec 13, 2012 に掲載

I have 3 kids under the age of 3 and I take this daily to keep my energy levels up. I notice when I miss a day - it really helps me! Great product, have already reordered.

Healthy Goodness

Aloha-Healthにより Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina is awesome. This product is a nutritional powerhouse with several health benefits. Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina was one of the first supplements I started taking to help get my health back in order. In addition to other benefits, it really cut down my sugar cravings and made it easier for me to give up the sugar smack! Do a little research on Nutrex spirulina and convince yourself to try it. Another equally awesome product from this company is BioAstin (astaxanthin)!

Fantastic stuff!

Reviewer1025439により Nov 14, 2011 に掲載

Being using this product for a month now and found it is amazing!!! although the smell put me off at first, feel it is giving me lots of energy, the fatigue I was feeling due to the cancer treatment I am undergoing, diminished considerably.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

GREAT Quality spirulina tablets !!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

Pice is attractive. Packing is very good. Delivery is surprisingly fast & the postal fee is reasonable (overseas order). . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Nutrex, spirulina Pacifica, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 1,000 mg

Reviewer2432818により Nov 20, 2010 に掲載

Great product, fantastic price, I don't eat a lot of meat, that's how I get my intake of protien.

Very good

Reviewer2953591により Apr 21, 2011 に掲載

Great Spirulina at a great price. The vitamins provided are superior to any other spirulina brand, you can compare it.

Good quality spirulina tablets

Reviewer1490160により Aug 01, 2011 に掲載

Nutrex spirulina powder has a good taste and no off flavors. I do notice a difference in my energy levels, stamina and recovery from hard work, aches and pains, etc. when using spirulina. It's the only "supplement" I use on a regular basis, even though spirulina really is more of a food than a supplement.

Spirulina

Reviewer2462666により Nov 04, 2011 に掲載

Convenient and powerful way of adding spirulina to my diet. Good quality source and highly recommend it. I'd give it 5 stars if it wasn't so expensive.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I am very happy to find this supplier

Reviewer2256705により Jul 07, 2011 に掲載