JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent

4967661778366283682により Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

I Love this brand, I have taken Spirilina for over 30 years...I never go with out and I like it because it is organic

Great Product

Reviewer1365855により Sep 24, 2014 に掲載

I have noticed a change in my energy level after taking this product for a week!

Never arrived !!!!

4996612689966965351により Sep 02, 2014 に掲載

Never arrived !!!!

nice

5690553540178250179により Jul 29, 2014 に掲載

I can't say it has changed my life/my vitality/health but it seems to a good health support

didn't like it

5603167778776674975により Apr 12, 2014 に掲載

made me a stomach ache

Buena spirulina

Reviewer2060925により Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

llevo unas semanas tomando esta spirulina y debo decir que es muy buena y mi cuerpo la asimila muy bien. Creo que mi digestion y mi vista han mejoradoun poco dede que la tomo.

Хороший продукт

zvetOKにより Sep 03, 2013 に掲載

Хорошая спирулина в стеклянной банке. Магазин отлично упаковывает, продукт всегда приходит в целой упаковке. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! Also, find out how to save if its your first time buying from iHerb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

GREAT Quality spirulina tablets !!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

Pice is attractive. Packing is very good. Delivery is surprisingly fast & the postal fee is reasonable (overseas order). . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 180 Tablets

5722320570706462943により Jun 04, 2013 に掲載

I bought this product and is no different than the regular tablets (400tbl). This specification does not stick where it says that it is additionally calcium. I was not happy and this is misleading customers. Very disappointed Iherb: (. And there are no more additions, just write something that is not true. I am not happy and I also wrote to Nutrex Hawaii.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Healthy Goodness

Aloha-Healthにより Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina is awesome. This product is a nutritional powerhouse with several health benefits. Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina was one of the first supplements I started taking to help get my health back in order. In addition to other benefits, it really cut down my sugar cravings and made it easier for me to give up the sugar smack! Do a little research on Nutrex spirulina and convince yourself to try it. Another equally awesome product from this company is BioAstin (astaxanthin)!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています