JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

ÒTIMO PRODUTO

4662838150098903156により Mar 27, 2013 に掲載

Já utilizei o Lipo 6 Black e perdi cerca de 6 kg no primeiro mes de uso, associado a uma alimentação mais balanceada e exercicios fisicos. Mas o que eu gostaria de comentar é sobre a idoneidade desta empresa. Primeiro eles pedem o número de autorização da operadora do cartão de crédito (Nunca fizeram isso, nem aki no Brasil) e segundo, a entrega foi muito rápida (menos de 30 dias o produto já estava no correio para ser retirado). IHerb, vcs estão de PARABÉNS. GRATO.

A-W-F-U-L

4885822793770630669により Mar 23, 2015 に掲載

FIRST DAY . I TOOK IT AND MY HEART BEATS LIKE CRAZY ,I SAW DEATH IN MY EYES! DIZZINESS , STOMACHE, I WAS NEVER DRUNK COFFEE AND MAYBE THIS IS THE PROBLEM...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One word sums it all: Genuine.

TheNutriTechにより Nov 29, 2015 に掲載

First of all, I'm a former obese, and I'm extremely skeptic when it comes to these sort of so-called "fat burning pills", I've tried many, many many brands, I swear, I'm not that kind of a person who tries without giving any effort of both exercise and proper healthy dieting, I don't just sit and take these pills hoping they'd work by it's own, no, I did everything, nothing worked except Lipo 6 Black, specifically from Nutrex, Nutrex only. I don't want to get into deep details of how much I lost weight, but know this, read the label, and apply it, proper exercise and diet, you will realize that you will lose not any weight, but fat weight, especially when you perform resistance workouts. As for side-effects, I wouldn't consider it side-effects, such as jittery attitude or nauseous, because this is how energy works and feels like when you drink with it a lot of cold water, once you get used to it, it wouldn't matter to you anymore, eventually it will make you feel great, it is essential however to get adequate sleep (8hrs at least). Results? don't wait for the results, just eat right and workout properly for at least one month before using Lipo, you have to prepare yourself first, you have to give your body fat a glimpse of metabolism, cut out junkies, don't try anything without giving efforts then state "it did not work", it DOES work, you just have to give it an PROPER effort. I totally recommend this with caution.

GREAT!

5305715520866246619により May 29, 2015 に掲載

LOVE THE PRODUCT + THE SHIPPING! THE PACKAGE ARRIVED IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS! AND THE PRODUCT DID ITS JOB AND MORE I SWEAR I LOST 6 KG IN LESS THAN 20 DAYS (AFTER HARD WORK FOR SURE)

Otimo..

5045695097396514438により Sep 25, 2013 に掲載

Estou consiguindo o corpo desejado com esse excelente termogenico.

best termo ever

thiagocandidoにより Aug 25, 2012 に掲載

best termo ever

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

فعالية ضعيفة Not that effective in fat loss.

azizhusseinにより Jun 26, 2015 に掲載

جريته و لم ينزل وزني شي يستحق الذكر. I have tried it and it didn't help me much in fat loss process.

I love it

4730186151025888365により Jan 17, 2016 に掲載

It's amazing It helped me losing some weight without any problems

EXCELLENT!

4978463291750661727により Feb 04, 2016 に掲載

Holy cow, this is my first day trying this product and i'm extremely satisfied. Within 30 minutes I started feeling the effects and i'm talking about nonstop energy. Makes your heart beat fast but for me that's good because it kept me energized, you do get a bit shaky but I suggest drinking a lot of water. And let me tell you, you really do sweat! Personally, this product is amazing, I can't wait to continue taking it to lose all my pregnancy weight!

great product

5732371526507701052により Sep 13, 2012 に掲載

this is a great product but contain dmaa and in my country this substance was banned in the last month. you must to try to sell the same product without dmaa. thanks.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 76