JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

supert produkt

5106584104797104015により Dec 20, 2012 に掲載

får mer energi og hjelper mot leddsmerter. kjøper igjen

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST SPIRULINA

Reviewer2617260により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

JUST STARTED THIS STUFF AND I HAVE TO SAY...IT'S GOOD, GREAT AND I CAN SENSE A DIFFERENCE IN MY ENERGY. WISH I KNEW ABOUT THIS BEFORE NOW.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

High in zeaxanthin for clear bright eyes

My-Reviewsにより Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

Purchased for a relative to improve his eyesight. Spirulina is a rich source of the xanthophyll carotenoid zeaxanthin, a key nutrient for eyes. One serving has 7.5 mg of zeaxanthin, much much higher than most of the best-selling vision formulas provide.

Disappointed

emanuelaにより Jan 11, 2013 に掲載

This product contains eccipients I didn't expect like silica and especially magnesium stearate. I am disappointed.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Spirulina is nature's multi-vitamin!

Best-Natural-Vitaminにより Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

I have now eaten spirulina a few years. In my opinion Nutrex spirulina is superior to some other spirulina products as far as taste goes. If you've never had spirulina, get this one. Forget the cheaper non-Hawaiian varieties (from India, China, etc). It is a very strong anti-inflammatory, and contains lots of protein, antioxidants and vitamins. Spirulina has a endless list of benefits for your health. But be aware, that powerful foods like spirulina, can cause cleansing detox reactions. This is a good thing. You want to get rid of the toxins stored in your body. But it may be an uncomfortable process. You might also check out the more cost effective Nutrex spirulina in the powder form ( http://iherb.com/p/9942 ).

High quality spirulina!

shoppingmamaにより Mar 08, 2014 に掲載

I started on spirulina for higher quality breast milk after researching online. I used to buy spirulina at $100 for a large pack but am very happy to find spirulina at this great price on iHerb. This is high quality spirulina and differences in energy levels can be felt. Eat spirulina half an hour before meals for weight loss. I see a difference in my overall energy levels, well being and weight loss. It is a complete food with higher protein levels than meat. My baby is growing well and I don't have to worry too much about my diet in order to have enough nutrients for high quality breast milk. My spirulina takes care of that :) >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Super price

4691140753898392547により Jan 25, 2013 に掲載

Best of the best when it comes to this product. Makes me feel like a new person.

Fine!

4836145360367001505により Jan 28, 2013 に掲載

Fine!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Η καλύτερη ποιότητα στην καλύτερη τιμή.

couponTFK239により Dec 29, 2012 に掲載

Η σπιρουλίνα παραμένει η καλύτερη επιλογή φυσικής πολυβιταμίνης.

easy

DeanaSにより Jan 05, 2013 に掲載

Take a few tabs and you're good to go for the day

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20