JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

High quality spirulina!

shoppingmamaにより Mar 08, 2014 に掲載

I started on spirulina for higher quality breast milk after researching online. I used to buy spirulina at $100 for a large pack but am very happy to find spirulina at this great price on iHerb. This is high quality spirulina and differences in energy levels can be felt. Eat spirulina half an hour before meals for weight loss. I see a difference in my overall energy levels, well being and weight loss. It is a complete food with higher protein levels than meat. My baby is growing well and I don't have to worry too much about my diet in order to have enough nutrients for high quality breast milk. My spirulina takes care of that :) >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

very good

vanagelyteにより Jan 05, 2014 に掲載

indeed good quality and price, worth to buy

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

High in zeaxanthin for clear bright eyes

My-Reviewsにより Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

Purchased for a relative to improve his eyesight. Spirulina is a rich source of the xanthophyll carotenoid zeaxanthin, a key nutrient for eyes. One serving has 7.5 mg of zeaxanthin, much much higher than most of the best-selling vision formulas provide.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Quality Spirulina supplement

odereviewsにより May 28, 2013 に掲載

This doesn't replace your fav multivitamin product, but adds a nice list of natural minerals to your diet. With the special price this is surely a worth grabbing. These tables smell pretty bad thought. I'd prefer softgels or vcaps. :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Spirulina is nature's multi-vitamin!

Best-Natural-Vitaminにより Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

I have now eaten spirulina a few years. In my opinion Nutrex spirulina is superior to some other spirulina products as far as taste goes. If you've never had spirulina, get this one. Forget the cheaper non-Hawaiian varieties (from India, China, etc). It is a very strong anti-inflammatory, and contains lots of protein, antioxidants and vitamins. Spirulina has a endless list of benefits for your health. But be aware, that powerful foods like spirulina, can cause cleansing detox reactions. This is a good thing. You want to get rid of the toxins stored in your body. But it may be an uncomfortable process. You might also check out the more cost effective Nutrex spirulina in the powder form ( http://iherb.com/p/9942 ).

Healthy, Healthy, Healthy!

Aloha-Healthにより Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina is awesome. This product is a nutritional powerhouse with several health benefits. Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina was one of the first supplements I started taking to help get my health back in order. In addition to other benefits, it really cut down my sugar cravings and made it easier for me to give up the sugar smack! Do a little research on Nutrex spirulina and convince yourself to try it. Another equally awesome product from this company is BioAstin (astaxanthin)!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Viktorijaにより Feb 28, 2013 に掲載

I bought it with special price and this is great!

Very good

5632236252799714622により Feb 26, 2013 に掲載

To bad it's discontinued, but I think they have the same but in smaller quantity, it's hawaiian spirulina from deep sea, so I trust this brand as with other brands of spirulina you can get polluted quality, but this brand is great hawaiian deep sea!

Great!

kaliberdaにより Feb 09, 2013 に掲載

Good stuff

Value worth

4884203718213726411により Feb 04, 2013 に掲載

Value worth and great stuff

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20