JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

All the goodies for eye health

odereviewsにより Oct 06, 2013 に掲載

Nutrex, EyeAstin, with Pure Natural Astaxanthin features all the goodies for eye health. Too bad that this product doesn't come cheap. I'm very happy what this product has to offer. Maybe gonna order this couple times per year.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

<< a lot in a little gel cap >>>

coconutにより Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

I had an eye injury as a child and therefore I have wanted to keep my eyes as healthy as possible. I had been taking other eye supplements but I found this product has a broad range of supplements for the eyes. It comes in a glass bottle and the VEGETARIAN gel caps are small and easy to swallow. It does contain soy lecithin.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Take Astaxanthin Before It's Too Late

Reviewer2207097により Dec 20, 2011 に掲載

Sometimes it may just ignore our precious eyes (a soul window). I have floaters and getting more recently and feel tired after reading or doing computer work. After taking Astaxanthin for 2 months, I notice my vision is more clear and reducing floaters. This is good stuff, plus more ingredients for the eyes.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great ingredients.

Reviewer1956885により Nov 06, 2011 に掲載

Too soon to tell but optimistic.

Excellent

Reviewer2912775により Oct 24, 2011 に掲載

I felt instant result on using EyeAstin, no blurring vision in the morning any more. In addition, since I have a reading glasses and also has experienced lately a weakend long distance vision, the later has dramatically gotten better and for sure will continue using the product.

tried

Reviewer2040260により Oct 01, 2011 に掲載

helps in relieving my tired eyes actually.. not bad for that one bottle.

Reviewer1635018により Aug 30, 2011 に掲載

helps, but not much

Works

HealthyGuyにより Aug 13, 2011 に掲載

This actually works, so I'm pleased with the product. But the bottle is way too big. I think 60 pills take up a 1/4 of the bottle, which is a big waste, so I'll probably try another brand next time. Either make it at least 120 pills (and sure, raise the price accordingly) or use a smaller bottle.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great product

Reviewer3300315により Aug 11, 2011 に掲載

love the product. Seems to bring the body into balance. Also love the fact that the caps are made for vegetarians. I understand that the vegetarian caps are being discontinued. Too bad. Also, I would like to see smaller bottles for the same number of capsules. The present bottles are only half full. It's a waste of glass.

Very reasonably priced

Reviewer1620513により Jul 31, 2011 に掲載

Easy to swallow - long term kind of thing so too early to say whether it is working its magic internally. Perhaps my eyesight is a little better but still early days as I have only been taking this for 5 weeks.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19