JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nutrex EyeAstin

Reviewer1403802により 5 09, 2011 に掲載

My eye Dr recommended I find a supplement for my eyes..After researching on line I found EyeAstin and it seemed to have what I was looking for. Since taking two capsules daily I noticed a definite improvement in how my eyes feel...The dry grainy feelin has left completely.

Works

HealthyGuyにより 8 13, 2011 に掲載

This actually works, so I'm pleased with the product. But the bottle is way too big. I think 60 pills take up a 1/4 of the bottle, which is a big waste, so I'll probably try another brand next time. Either make it at least 120 pills (and sure, raise the price accordingly) or use a smaller bottle.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bought these as a replacement.

Reviewer1582777により 5 19, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking GinkgoGold for a while, and wanted to see (har!) if this'd work better. Too early to tell, but big jar, tiny product, and the contents only fill a third. How wasteful.

Take Astaxanthin Before It's Too Late

Reviewer2207097により 12 20, 2011 に掲載

Sometimes it may just ignore our precious eyes (a soul window). I have floaters and getting more recently and feel tired after reading or doing computer work. After taking Astaxanthin for 2 months, I notice my vision is more clear and reducing floaters. This is good stuff, plus more ingredients for the eyes.

Reviewer1635018により 8 30, 2011 に掲載

helps, but not much

Excellent

Reviewer2912775により 10 24, 2011 に掲載

I felt instant result on using EyeAstin, no blurring vision in the morning any more. In addition, since I have a reading glasses and also has experienced lately a weakend long distance vision, the later has dramatically gotten better and for sure will continue using the product.

So far so good

Reviewer1080097により 7 26, 2011 に掲載

I have only been taking this for about a week. I haven't noticed a lot of difference yet, but I have an eye appointment coming up in a couple of weeks so we will see. They are very easy to take and I have no complaints about them at all

Very reasonably priced

Reviewer1620513により 7 31, 2011 に掲載

Easy to swallow - long term kind of thing so too early to say whether it is working its magic internally. Perhaps my eyesight is a little better but still early days as I have only been taking this for 5 weeks.

great product

Reviewer3300315により 8 11, 2011 に掲載

love the product. Seems to bring the body into balance. Also love the fact that the caps are made for vegetarians. I understand that the vegetarian caps are being discontinued. Too bad. Also, I would like to see smaller bottles for the same number of capsules. The present bottles are only half full. It's a waste of glass.

Good Product

Reviewer3197693により 4 28, 2011 に掲載

I haven't really noticed anything since I haven't been taking these supplements for too long, but I like that the pills are small, don't make my stomach upset, and I only have to take them once a day. With all the great ingredients, it's almost just good to know I'm doing something good for my body!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20