JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nutrex EyeAstin

Reviewer1403802により May 09, 2011 に掲載

My eye Dr recommended I find a supplement for my eyes..After researching on line I found EyeAstin and it seemed to have what I was looking for. Since taking two capsules daily I noticed a definite improvement in how my eyes feel...The dry grainy feelin has left completely.

Works

HealthyGuyにより Aug 13, 2011 に掲載

This actually works, so I'm pleased with the product. But the bottle is way too big. I think 60 pills take up a 1/4 of the bottle, which is a big waste, so I'll probably try another brand next time. Either make it at least 120 pills (and sure, raise the price accordingly) or use a smaller bottle.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bought these as a replacement.

Reviewer1582777により May 19, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking GinkgoGold for a while, and wanted to see (har!) if this'd work better. Too early to tell, but big jar, tiny product, and the contents only fill a third. How wasteful.

Take Astaxanthin Before It's Too Late

Reviewer2207097により Dec 20, 2011 に掲載

Sometimes it may just ignore our precious eyes (a soul window). I have floaters and getting more recently and feel tired after reading or doing computer work. After taking Astaxanthin for 2 months, I notice my vision is more clear and reducing floaters. This is good stuff, plus more ingredients for the eyes.

Reviewer1635018により Aug 30, 2011 に掲載

helps, but not much

Excellent

Reviewer2912775により Oct 24, 2011 に掲載

I felt instant result on using EyeAstin, no blurring vision in the morning any more. In addition, since I have a reading glasses and also has experienced lately a weakend long distance vision, the later has dramatically gotten better and for sure will continue using the product.

So far so good

Reviewer1080097により Jul 26, 2011 に掲載

I have only been taking this for about a week. I haven't noticed a lot of difference yet, but I have an eye appointment coming up in a couple of weeks so we will see. They are very easy to take and I have no complaints about them at all

Very reasonably priced

Reviewer1620513により Jul 31, 2011 に掲載

Easy to swallow - long term kind of thing so too early to say whether it is working its magic internally. Perhaps my eyesight is a little better but still early days as I have only been taking this for 5 weeks.

great product

Reviewer3300315により Aug 11, 2011 に掲載

love the product. Seems to bring the body into balance. Also love the fact that the caps are made for vegetarians. I understand that the vegetarian caps are being discontinued. Too bad. Also, I would like to see smaller bottles for the same number of capsules. The present bottles are only half full. It's a waste of glass.

Good Product

Reviewer3197693により Apr 28, 2011 に掲載

I haven't really noticed anything since I haven't been taking these supplements for too long, but I like that the pills are small, don't make my stomach upset, and I only have to take them once a day. With all the great ingredients, it's almost just good to know I'm doing something good for my body!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19