JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Nutrex, CardioAstin, 60 V-Gels (Discontinued Item)

¥3,449

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Nutrex CardioAstin

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2320221により Aug 22, 2011 に掲載

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

Cardio Protection

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2645043により Sep 29, 2011 に掲載

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

Wonderful formula !

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2770294により Nov 05, 2011 に掲載

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Nutrex cardio Astin

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2792850により Oct 02, 2010 に掲載

the capsules and product so far seem just fine. I would recommend smaller bottles or larger quantities per bottle. also out of three bottles shipped, one glass bottle broke. perhaps it would be safer to have plastic bottles. that said, glass can be recycled.

Good PRODUCT

5311769221686981331により Mar 03, 2014 に掲載

The product is good as its description.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 6