JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Nutrex CardioAstin

Reviewer2320221により Aug 22, 2011 に掲載

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

Cardio Protection

Reviewer2645043により Sep 29, 2011 に掲載

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

happy with this

Reviewer1493841により Jan 04, 2012 に掲載

bought this for my husband so have no personal experience but his verdict was that he felt much less tired and far more energetic whilst taking this product.

Buen producto

Reviewer2214333により Sep 02, 2011 に掲載

Ayuda a mejorar tu corazon, si bien prefiero CoQ10 de Healthy Origins porque prefiero tomar una sola capsula al dia

cardio

Reviewer1983368により Aug 02, 2011 に掲載

have send it to my sister to Kazakhstan; she is happy :)

Great

Scottishdaveにより Apr 30, 2011 に掲載

Great formula for having extra energy. Highly recommended.

Great Combination

Reviewer2842299により May 12, 2011 に掲載

This product has CQ-10 added to the Astaxanthin, which the brand that I had ordered in the past did not have. I will order this product again.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer2736886により Jun 14, 2011 に掲載

This formula is the most affordable Astahanthin (when 70% off) which is highly recommended by Dr. Mercola

Wonderful formula !

Reviewer2770294により Nov 05, 2011 に掲載

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Good product, but...

Reviewer2063468により Sep 23, 2011 に掲載

I didn't look close enough at the extra ingredients when I placed the order. I eat a paleo diet, so it wasn't totally paleo. For anyone else a fantastic product!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18