JA

¥1,260

のセーブ: ¥159 (13 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

These hemp seeds are great!

Reviewer2712597により Apr 08, 2008 に掲載

I love to put these in just about anything! Great on salads, warm cereal or use it in my trail mix. Very great nutty flavor.

very tasty

5090829565944533236により Aug 23, 2013 に掲載

It is en a nice re-closable bag and the service from Iherb was good and efficient.

Good nutty taste.

Reviewer2726985により Sep 05, 2011 に掲載

I use it in smoothies, and I even take some rigth of the spoon.

Fantastic taste

Reviewer2745408により Dec 19, 2013 に掲載

Love these!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It was my first foray into Hemp (seeds, that is)

MichelXにより Nov 15, 2010 に掲載

I was pleased with the taste; I wasn't sure what to expect. I choose to not sprinkle it on stuff and eat it by the spoonful because I'm not sure if the benefits will be very much if it's not chewed (like Flax seeds vs. Flax meal). I will say that my one disappointment is that unlike what others wrote, I do not find anything filling about them. I am eating them for the benefits and complete protein, but considering the calories are so high, I would have liked them to be at least a little filling. I only eat meals a bit under 300 calories, so if most of that is the suggested serving of the hemp, I would last about an hour before getting hungry. If you are not dieting though and can afford to add this without worrying about the calories, then go for it :)

An Interesting Addition To Salads

Reviewer2199321により Jan 18, 2009 に掲載

I like these nutritious seeds in salads, smoothies and straight from the bag. I was looking for a good snack to alternate with peanuts and sunflower seeds and hempseeds fit the bill. I don't know how many one must eat to cause a urine drug screen to show positive presence of cannabinoids.

Love

5112727003000204645により Jan 21, 2014 に掲載

This brand of hemp seeds are so yummy! Add to smoothies, cereal or eat just by itself.

LOVE THIS VERY MUCH

Reviewer2246069により Feb 08, 2012 に掲載

EXCELLENT

great taste

5709988534629766860により Apr 07, 2014 に掲載

great product . i love it.

Nutty Good!

Reviewer2257340により Jan 25, 2008 に掲載

These are quite flavorful! I tried adding them to yogurt, but it lessens the taste. I prefer them straight out of the bag!

商品 41 - 50 の合計 180