JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Protein, Vanilla, 16 oz (454 g)

¥2,327

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Delicious!!!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

heidischuytenにより Aug 01, 2013 に掲載

I have searched for years to find a protein shake that I can consume. I have over 40 food allergies inlcuding gluten, dairy, whey, rice and pretty much everything else. I was so excited when I found this. They shake is declicous and very filling. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

really good!

Reviewer2401488により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

This is the best shake I have tried so far! It tastes really good, and gives me a energy-boost in the morning. I will keep on buying these for sure!

Good protein powder

Reviewer1458185により Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

Use it in all my smoothies. The vanilla flavour is somewhat strong, covering the taste of hemp decently, but I still need to mix it with berries or something else to add flavour.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Wrong Description! Too much SUGAR!

Reviewer1177329により Oct 22, 2012 に掲載

The description on iHerb lists the sugar content as 3g per serving, but when I received the container it says there is actually 9g sugar. There is also less fiber and protein than what the iHerb description claims. I went to Nutiva's website and they have the same nutritional values listed as the container I received. However, if you look at the photo of the back of the container on iHerb it says the same thing as the product description on iHerb. I guess I'm going to have to contact Nutiva to find out which is correct. The taste isn't terrible. It actually tastes a little like sesame seeds (not sure if that's a good thing or not).

Great Alone or Mixed with Another Shake

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3303538により Jul 09, 2012 に掲載

I love this product. I can easily have it on its own, with 3-4 scoops in rice, almond, or coconut milk to make an excellent shake (I also add a generous shake of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla, both organic and from iHerb of course). I also add it to the True Vitality Plan Protein Shake (vanilla), because I like to mix hemp, pea, and rice proteins- I believe they're the most effective proteins, best absorbed and easiest on digestion. I also use a blender bottle with blender ball from iHerb; it's the fastest and best way to whip up a quick protein shake.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 10