JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Do not recommend!

5174667455921404737により Mar 29, 2014 に掲載

I didn't like the taste at all, I could't even cover up the taste with fruit, still tastes awful. I Herb did a great job of delivering it quickly though. Will not purchase again.

Delicious!!!

heidischuytenにより Aug 01, 2013 に掲載

I have searched for years to find a protein shake that I can consume. I have over 40 food allergies inlcuding gluten, dairy, whey, rice and pretty much everything else. I was so excited when I found this. They shake is declicous and very filling. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Meh

5112414961767277588により Aug 01, 2013 に掲載

As much as I mix it in my blender (a good blender), I always get this chalky powdery texture. After reading the other reviews, I may be the only one who doesn't think this tastes as vanilla at all..

Tastes nice!

5379228678099807549により Jun 13, 2013 に掲載

just to comment on taste wise, the taste is very good and mixes very well with milk. Hemp is very healthy, much better choice than whey protein.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wrong Description! Too much SUGAR!

Reviewer1177329により Oct 22, 2012 に掲載

The description on iHerb lists the sugar content as 3g per serving, but when I received the container it says there is actually 9g sugar. There is also less fiber and protein than what the iHerb description claims. I went to Nutiva's website and they have the same nutritional values listed as the container I received. However, if you look at the photo of the back of the container on iHerb it says the same thing as the product description on iHerb. I guess I'm going to have to contact Nutiva to find out which is correct. The taste isn't terrible. It actually tastes a little like sesame seeds (not sure if that's a good thing or not).

Great Alone or Mixed with Another Shake

Reviewer3303538により Jul 09, 2012 に掲載

I love this product. I can easily have it on its own, with 3-4 scoops in rice, almond, or coconut milk to make an excellent shake (I also add a generous shake of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla, both organic and from iHerb of course). I also add it to the True Vitality Plan Protein Shake (vanilla), because I like to mix hemp, pea, and rice proteins- I believe they're the most effective proteins, best absorbed and easiest on digestion. I also use a blender bottle with blender ball from iHerb; it's the fastest and best way to whip up a quick protein shake.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good protein powder

Reviewer1458185により Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

Use it in all my smoothies. The vanilla flavour is somewhat strong, covering the taste of hemp decently, but I still need to mix it with berries or something else to add flavour.

dissapointed

Reviewer2063611により Mar 14, 2012 に掲載

really wanted to like this shake but hate the after taste. Thought it's an acquired taste but every time it just gets worse. Will not purchase again.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

really good!

Reviewer2401488により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

This is the best shake I have tried so far! It tastes really good, and gives me a energy-boost in the morning. I will keep on buying these for sure!

Great stuff!!

Reviewer2639606により Nov 29, 2011 に掲載

Love Hemp Protein! This stuff is quality. Doesn't taste amazing though, but I don't mind that.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10