Nutiva, Organic Hemp Shake, Vanilla, 16 oz (454 g)

¥ 1821.89
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Delicious!!!

Posted by 5719909135539859374 on Aug 01, 2013

I have searched for years to find a protein shake that I can consume. I have over 40 food allergies inlcuding gluten, dairy, whey, rice and pretty much everything else. I was so excited when I found this. They shake is declicous and very filling. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

Great Alone or Mixed with Another Shake

Posted by Reviewer3303538 From New Zealand on Jul 09, 2012

I love this product. I can easily have it on its own, with 3-4 scoops in rice, almond, or coconut milk to make an excellent shake (I also add a generous shake of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla, both organic and from iHerb of course). I also add it to the True Vitality Plan Protein Shake (vanilla), because I like to mix hemp, pea, and rice proteins- I believe they're the most effective proteins, best absorbed and easiest on digestion. I also use a blender bottle with blender ball from iHerb; it's the fastest and best way to whip up a quick protein shake.

really good!

Posted by Reviewer2401488 From Japan on Nov 30, 2011

This is the best shake I have tried so far! It tastes really good, and gives me a energy-boost in the morning. I will keep on buying these for sure!

Good protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1458185 From Norway on Mar 21, 2012

Use it in all my smoothies. The vanilla flavour is somewhat strong, covering the taste of hemp decently, but I still need to mix it with berries or something else to add flavour.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Wrong Description! Too much SUGAR!

Posted by Reviewer1177329 From Ohio on Oct 22, 2012

The description on iHerb lists the sugar content as 3g per serving, but when I received the container it says there is actually 9g sugar. There is also less fiber and protein than what the iHerb description claims. I went to Nutiva's website and they have the same nutritional values listed as the container I received. However, if you look at the photo of the back of the container on iHerb it says the same thing as the product description on iHerb. I guess I'm going to have to contact Nutiva to find out which is correct. The taste isn't terrible. It actually tastes a little like sesame seeds (not sure if that's a good thing or not).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »