JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,039

¥1,189

のセーブ: ¥150 (13 % オフ)

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Yummy!

Reviewer1350062により Aug 06, 2010 に掲載

I love this stuff. I eat it off a spoon or add it to raw desserts and even sprinkle it on my salads.

Great product!

Reviewer1942896により Oct 03, 2010 に掲載

I put these on my salads, adding nutrition and omega 3"s. Will purchase again!!

Great taste!

Reviewer2754183により Oct 17, 2010 に掲載

Love this brand! I use hempseeds a lot, and these are great tasting!!! Highly recommended!

High quality

Reviewer1706966により Oct 28, 2010 に掲載

Excellent product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It was my first foray into Hemp (seeds, that is)

MichelXにより Nov 15, 2010 に掲載

I was pleased with the taste; I wasn't sure what to expect. I choose to not sprinkle it on stuff and eat it by the spoonful because I'm not sure if the benefits will be very much if it's not chewed (like Flax seeds vs. Flax meal). I will say that my one disappointment is that unlike what others wrote, I do not find anything filling about them. I am eating them for the benefits and complete protein, but considering the calories are so high, I would have liked them to be at least a little filling. I only eat meals a bit under 300 calories, so if most of that is the suggested serving of the hemp, I would last about an hour before getting hungry. If you are not dieting though and can afford to add this without worrying about the calories, then go for it :)

Delicious

Reviewer2503490により Nov 26, 2010 に掲載

Conveniently packages, good product

good in morning shakes

Reviewer1346684により Dec 02, 2010 に掲載

I've enjoyed adding these hemp hearts to my morning protein shake and feel they give added nutrition. These along with raw eggs, whey protein, and shredded coconut makes a breakfast that keeps me going all morning.

Great Product

Reviewer2299336により Feb 07, 2011 に掲載

These hemp seeds are fresh and delicious

Very good product

Reviewer2030067により Feb 23, 2011 に掲載

Great for making hemp seed milk.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Trusted name, tastey product ...

healthfirstにより May 30, 2011 に掲載

This isn't the first time I've purchased Nutiva Hempseeds. I love to add to my salads, yogurt and even my blender drinks ... or right out of the bag take a spoonful. Nice nutty flavor.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 145