JA

¥991

¥1,134

のセーブ: ¥143 (13 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed

Reviewer1305774により Apr 15, 2008 に掲載

This product is fabulous. I have more energy because of the high protein content plus having the benefits of the Omegas 3, 6, 9 in the hemp hearts. I took the hemp hearts, because I was not getting enough protein in my diet. I did not want to eat more red meat, but I require a lot of protein. The hemp hearts eliminated my protein deficiency. However, hemp hearts are best eaten early in the day, since I found I had too much energy at night and had trouble falling asleep. I corrected that by eating them in the AM. A great, great product.

Healthy and tasty

Reviewer3252571により Apr 16, 2008 に掲載

I ordered these out of curiosity because I was reading about the benefits. I must admit it seemed an odd thing to be eating. They are very tasty and great as a topper on salads.

Very yummy

Reviewer1676014により May 07, 2008 に掲載

It's so good we just ordered a 5 lb bag! I'm just figuring out how many things I can put it on

yum!

Reviewer2335382により May 16, 2008 に掲載

I really like these shelled hempseed. Very tasty!

Nutiva Hempseed

Reviewer1023620により Jul 23, 2008 に掲載

Great product, great price.

Delicious and nutritious

Reviewer3106204により Apr 02, 2011 に掲載

Three tablespoons of hempseed contains 11 grams of protein. A very easy way to get protein into the diet. I sprinkle on salads, buttered whole grain crackers, etc.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2778741により Apr 05, 2011 に掲載

Tastes good.

Norway

Reviewer2499991により Apr 06, 2011 に掲載

Great product!

Sweet! :)

Reviewer1727724により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

Love hempseeds! Great price!

Tastes Great

Reviewer1029595により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

I put a few tablespoons of this hemp seed along with some Parmesan cheese on top of a veggie pasta for some extra protein and flavor. Love it!

商品 41 - 50 の合計 173