JA

¥1,115

のセーブ: ¥141 (13 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed

Reviewer1305774により 4 15, 2008 に掲載

This product is fabulous. I have more energy because of the high protein content plus having the benefits of the Omegas 3, 6, 9 in the hemp hearts. I took the hemp hearts, because I was not getting enough protein in my diet. I did not want to eat more red meat, but I require a lot of protein. The hemp hearts eliminated my protein deficiency. However, hemp hearts are best eaten early in the day, since I found I had too much energy at night and had trouble falling asleep. I corrected that by eating them in the AM. A great, great product.

Healthy and tasty

Reviewer3252571により 4 16, 2008 に掲載

I ordered these out of curiosity because I was reading about the benefits. I must admit it seemed an odd thing to be eating. They are very tasty and great as a topper on salads.

Very yummy

Reviewer1676014により 5 07, 2008 に掲載

It's so good we just ordered a 5 lb bag! I'm just figuring out how many things I can put it on

yum!

Reviewer2335382により 5 16, 2008 に掲載

I really like these shelled hempseed. Very tasty!

Nutiva Hempseed

Reviewer1023620により 7 23, 2008 に掲載

Great product, great price.

Delicious and nutritious

Reviewer3106204により 4 02, 2011 に掲載

Three tablespoons of hempseed contains 11 grams of protein. A very easy way to get protein into the diet. I sprinkle on salads, buttered whole grain crackers, etc.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2778741により 4 05, 2011 に掲載

Tastes good.

Norway

Reviewer2499991により 4 06, 2011 に掲載

Great product!

Sweet! :)

Reviewer1727724により 4 12, 2011 に掲載

Love hempseeds! Great price!

Tastes Great

Reviewer1029595により 4 12, 2011 に掲載

I put a few tablespoons of this hemp seed along with some Parmesan cheese on top of a veggie pasta for some extra protein and flavor. Love it!

商品 41 - 50 の合計 174