JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Nutiva, Hempseed, Organic Superfood, Raw Shelled, 8 oz (227 g)

¥1,169

商品 16 - 20 の合計 145

« 前の | 2 3 4 5 6 | 次のページ »

Great Add-on!

Reviewer1287062により Apr 06, 2008 に掲載

Delicious! Nice in a salad for extra nutrition. Bag isn't huge so this particular size won't last long with multiple users .

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

These hemp seeds are great!

Reviewer2712597により Apr 08, 2008 に掲載

I love to put these in just about anything! Great on salads, warm cereal or use it in my trail mix. Very great nutty flavor.

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed

Reviewer1305774により Apr 15, 2008 に掲載

This product is fabulous. I have more energy because of the high protein content plus having the benefits of the Omegas 3, 6, 9 in the hemp hearts. I took the hemp hearts, because I was not getting enough protein in my diet. I did not want to eat more red meat, but I require a lot of protein. The hemp hearts eliminated my protein deficiency. However, hemp hearts are best eaten early in the day, since I found I had too much energy at night and had trouble falling asleep. I corrected that by eating them in the AM. A great, great product.

Healthy and tasty

Reviewer3252571により Apr 16, 2008 に掲載

I ordered these out of curiosity because I was reading about the benefits. I must admit it seemed an odd thing to be eating. They are very tasty and great as a topper on salads.

Very yummy

Reviewer1676014により May 07, 2008 に掲載

It's so good we just ordered a 5 lb bag! I'm just figuring out how many things I can put it on

商品 16 - 20 の合計 145