JA

¥1,133

のセーブ: ¥143 (13 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Thomas - A good source of protein

Reviewer3101596により Jun 17, 2009 に掲載

This is good with cereal, in smoothies, and on salads as an extra source of protein.

Pleasantly Surprised

Reviewer2553199により Aug 05, 2009 に掲載

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when the Super Breakfast Shake I have for breakfast every morning called for Shelled Hempseed, and I was pleasantly surprised with this purchase. Nice mild flavor and, as always, great price from iHerb!

Excellent product

Reviewer3021647により Apr 11, 2010 に掲載

Very fresh and tastes great!

Yummy

Reviewer2463518により Apr 11, 2010 に掲載

Adds a nice nutty flavor to my smoothies

*****

Reviewer2292374により Apr 29, 2010 に掲載

So good! Soft and good taste!

Omegalicious!

Reviewer2965868により May 24, 2010 に掲載

i eat these if i'm hungry before i go to sleep and they even out my blood sugar. they are great to snack on, in hot cereal, and i imagine they're pretty good in a smoothie. i'm really into eating tons of omegas, and these are great for omega power! i also like the color of the seeds: cream color mixed with forest green.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviewer1064788により Jul 09, 2010 に掲載

Nutiva excel with another product. Great to see that they are from a Canadian source. The price is very good too!

Awesome product

Reviewer2966228により Jul 21, 2010 に掲載

I love these. They work in smoothies, salads, yogurt, cottage cheese and even just out of the bag. They are very nutty and soft.

One of my "must-haves"

Reviewer1910610により Aug 03, 2010 に掲載

Tastes good and is a source of both fiber and protein.

Versatile

Reviewer1190986により Aug 05, 2010 に掲載

I have it in my chia puddings, smoothies and sprinkle them over salads. I also make hempseed milk. A great plant based protein source!

商品 31 - 40 の合計 146