JA

¥1,069

¥1,224

のセーブ: ¥155 (13 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Delicious, satisfying, and healthy

Reviewer2749679により Apr 25, 2007 に掲載

My wife and I eat these on salads, they make the salad exponentially better. They give a rich nutty flavor and a pleasant texture. We've also eaten them in hot cereal, also good. The Nutiva ones are just as good but these are slightly cheaper.

great taste

Reviewer1489721により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

delicious anf raw. great product . i love it.

Yummy!

Reviewer1722571により Nov 07, 2007 に掲載

Excellent product to add to smoothies, salads, cereal, or anything else. They taste so good and they're REALLY good for you. I can eat it right out of the bag.

Nutty Good!

Reviewer2257340により Jan 25, 2008 に掲載

These are quite flavorful! I tried adding them to yogurt, but it lessens the taste. I prefer them straight out of the bag!

Nice and Organic too.

Reviewer2590313により Mar 10, 2008 に掲載

Great source of protein and fiber.

Great Add-on!

Reviewer1287062により Apr 06, 2008 に掲載

Delicious! Nice in a salad for extra nutrition. Bag isn't huge so this particular size won't last long with multiple users .

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

These hemp seeds are great!

Reviewer2712597により Apr 08, 2008 に掲載

I love to put these in just about anything! Great on salads, warm cereal or use it in my trail mix. Very great nutty flavor.

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed

Reviewer1305774により Apr 15, 2008 に掲載

This product is fabulous. I have more energy because of the high protein content plus having the benefits of the Omegas 3, 6, 9 in the hemp hearts. I took the hemp hearts, because I was not getting enough protein in my diet. I did not want to eat more red meat, but I require a lot of protein. The hemp hearts eliminated my protein deficiency. However, hemp hearts are best eaten early in the day, since I found I had too much energy at night and had trouble falling asleep. I corrected that by eating them in the AM. A great, great product.

Healthy and tasty

Reviewer3252571により Apr 16, 2008 に掲載

I ordered these out of curiosity because I was reading about the benefits. I must admit it seemed an odd thing to be eating. They are very tasty and great as a topper on salads.

Very yummy

Reviewer1676014により May 07, 2008 に掲載

It's so good we just ordered a 5 lb bag! I'm just figuring out how many things I can put it on

商品 11 - 20 の合計 145